wish I had a dash cam to record the fool motorcyclist who was in the middle of my lane, I was doing a left bend on a mountain road, in the mist. His mate was on the line, I slowed for him, then he came around in the middle of my lane and I braked very hard for him.

he was lucky I was going slow, due to said mist, and I have good tyres and ABS !

I've driven over this bridge countless times over nearly 25 years and this was a first (Please excuse the language. I had a bout of traffic induced Tourette's )

I pulled up next to the second one at the lights and politely asked "wtf were you doing? ". Answer-"just making a left turn (he was turning right) and you're in a Porsche so you must have been going too fast so it's your fault that we almost hit."

I've seen this 'manouever' about 3 times in the last month. Once when driving with my Dad.  It's like people have forgotten the rules!  It's really dangerous.. what is wrong with people????

So tazzie - he parks in your spot, so you have to park in his and then he has a go at you?  Is that what I just read???

Geez

I have known the guy for years and he is one of those abrupt types. Sometimes I wish he'd have a physical go at me  B) But I'll likely fight old and leaky with old & leaky, at a time TBD.

I was standing at a market thing watching the guy with the animals, snakes etc, I have my son on my shoulders, Lady with a huge double pram runs into my leg.

Oh sorry she says,

I look at her and take a step back cause she's parked on my foot....

So she promptly pushes the pram in and takes my spot.

What? did she just ram in with her pram so that I'll move and she can steal my spot for watching the animal show?

Sigh, what is it with people?

I was standing at a market thing watching the guy with the animals, snakes etc, I have my son on my shoulders, Lady with a huge double pram runs into my leg.

Oh sorry she says,

What? did she just ram in with her pram so that I'll move and she can steal my spot for watching the animal show?

Should have tipped the pram over and jumped on her kid.

That'd teach her.

Oh sorry she says,

I always have an EFF OFF chambered for these situations , Its like turning a fire hose on them

On the topic of people behaving badly.

in my area we have the "Angry Walking Man" 

"Angry Walking Man" thinks he owns the sidewalk, and will get angry and yell at mothers dropping off their kids to school, and talking on the sidewalk, how dare they stand on the sidewalk obstructing his walking.

My first run in with Angry Walking Man is when I am driving very slowly out of my driveway, and I am across the footpath, waiting for traffic to clear, when Angry Walking Man appears, walks in front of my car, and bangs the bonnet with his hands, how dare I obstruct the footpath with my subaru liberty, gave me a huge shock !

Last week AWM came across a young 2nd grader boy in his path, so AWM wacks him in the side and picks him up and place/toss him off the footpath.

Angry worlds were spoken by some parents. And police was called, but alas police needs us to find out where AWM lives so that the Police can warn him.

Mind you I live 200m from a kindergarten and have 2 primary schools and a high school within 500 meters.

Me thinks I have to lie in wait for AWM and find out where he lives so that the Police can do their job !

"Angry Walking Man" thinks he owns the sidewalk, and will get angry and yell at mothers dropping off their kids to school, and talking on the sidewalk, how dare they stand on the sidewalk obstructing his walking.

My first run in with Angry Walking Man is when I am driving very slowly out of my driveway, and I am across the footpath, waiting for traffic to clear, when Angry Walking Man appears, walks in front of my car, and bangs the bonnet with his hands, how dare I obstruct the footpath with my subaru liberty, gave me a huge shock !

Last week AWM came across a young 2nd grader boy in his path, so AWM wacks him in the side and picks him up and place/toss him off the footpath.

Angry worlds were spoken by some parents. And police was called, but alas police needs us to find out where AWM lives so that the Police can warn him.

Mind you I live 200m from a kindergarten and have 2 primary schools and a high school within 500 meters.

Me thinks I have to lie in wait for AWM and find out where he lives so that the Police can do their job !

run him over, problem solved

Hopefully the police can do something, could easily escalate given he sounds pretty volatile and kids are nearby

The best way to handle that is shame. Swearing at them make you look like a knob. Making them acknowledge their action cuts deeper and keeps you looking civilised....

You should go to Africa or the middle east. Only fools line up there! Its everyone for themselves!