Toyota dealers!

Twice I have gone to get a test drive in an FJ cruiser and twice given the run around... It's like the minute I answer their "when do you need it" question, with a "I don't need it, I want to drive one first to see if this car is right for me before we talk further" I get the run around... Oh can you come back during the week blah blah?? No not really...

Are Toyota Australia really that complacent? It's like all their sales staff undergo the same training.

I went 5 minutes down the road to BMW and within 15 minutes I had been briefed on the pricing, specs and options of the X3 and was in the drivers seat going round the block.. No obligation.

Most my fleet cars have been Toyota to this date... Got our first VW commercial vehicle last year, I think they'l (vw)l get more of our business in future. Yes I will do that totally in spite of them! :lol:

I had more trouble getting a drive of the MR2 (years back) then a Boxster.

Porsche dealers are so nice when it comes to test drives.

You are not wrong there mate.. I've found Porsche to be exceptional with customer service (sales & service)

BMW good too, but some dealers better than others!

Those damn bloody P platers.. <_<  (Thank god i'm not one any more) 

I DD my 944 turbo. And yes all my windows are open and my sunroof is off.. and lately wearing a hat backwards (because i have 'stylish' long hair) because my hair blows everywhere if not styled. DOES NOT mean that i want these P Plate Di*K heads in their shit heap cars looking for a race and gearing down next to my window. 

Or don't over take me like a hero and then go slow in front of me! 

Those damn bloody P platers.. <_<  (Thank god i'm not one any more) 

I DD my 944 turbo. And yes all my windows are open and my sunroof is off.. and lately wearing a hat backwards (because i have 'stylish' long hair) because my hair blows everywhere if not styled. DOES NOT mean that i want these P Plate Di*K heads in their shit heap cars looking for a race and gearing down next to my window. 

Or don't over take me like a hero and then go slow in front of me!

Worst "I have both a Porsche and a full head of hair" post ever.

:ph34r:  :)  B)

This thing http://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/E50O426RZDAD48GE/ sold at Shannons for $10300

and I can't even get 7grand for mine!!!

Lot of extra money for another set of spare wheels.

That was a very honest description of a car..

Why cant people actually describe the car other then put its history in the description part!! 

I must say guys that I frequent this thread quite regularly, however it has been some time since I have felt so passionate about a VENT!!

The wife has a 2008 Mazda CX9. Cracker family car .........until she was driving the 12 yo to school two days ago, and the brakes failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you heard right......pedal went all the way to the floor!!!!!!!!!! Sweet FA brake force!!! Upon further investigation it looks like the booster was full of brake fluid, and after a series of "Google" questions it also seems that the US are forming an investigation of brake failures which have been acknowledged by Mazda as a problem with the machining of the aluminium master cylinder and the subsequent leakage of fluids......into he boosters!!!!!!!

Carmel and Alexander could have easily been involved n a horrendous accident if it wasn't for Carmel's awareness that there was something wrong.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!!! Sent Mazda an email which pretty much stated the same, Let's see if they really give a SH*T!!!!!!!!

I must say guys that I frequent this thread quite regularly, however it has been some time since I have felt so passionate about a VENT!!

The wife has a 2008 Mazda CX9. Cracker family car .........until she was driving the 12 yo to school two days ago, and the brakes failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you heard right......pedal went all the way to the floor!!!!!!!!!! Sweet FA brake force!!! Upon further investigation it looks like the booster was full of brake fluid, and after a series of "Google" questions it also seems that the US are forming an investigation of brake failures which have been acknowledged by Mazda as a problem with the machining of the aluminium master cylinder and the subsequent leakage of fluids......into he boosters!!!!!!!

Carmel and Alexander could have easily been involved n a horrendous accident if it wasn't for Carmel's awareness that there was something wrong.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!!! Sent Mazda an email which pretty much stated the same, Let's see if they really give a SH*T!!!!!!!!

Man!! wtf!! 

First i hope You and the fam is alright. That feeling would be the absolute worst! 

I know the feeling as when i changed my brake pads i pushed all 4 pots on each calliper in to fit the pads and i had forgotten to push the brakes to close them again. Driving off and i tried to stop at the driveway and the peddle went in all the way, My heart went spastic!

Now i'm annoyed at the fact my parents are Mazda people, Mums got the new Mazda 3 and all our work vehicles are Mazdas.

This mornings rant...... :angry:

People who use their windscreen washers while traveling at speed without regard for the people following them who don't want to be covered with the over spray.

Am I the only one who will only use my window washers when there is no one behind me or I'm stationary?

Whether I am in the Porsche or the truck, I always look in the rear view mirror and if there are people who are going to cop my over spray I will hold off until washing my windscreen wont effect anyone else.

Whoops, me too Ben, I sometimes even like to squirt the headlights (for no particular reason...just because I can) with gallons (that'll be litres for you young folk) of water flying out every which way, and covering everyone within cooee with water and bars bugs.

Sorry, I do see your point Ben and I also get covered in someone else's left over water, but I will no longer continue the practice.

In another life I sometimes had to drive a little van which had the washer on the rear screen. Other people (definitely not me.....)

Would turn the washer jet so it squirted out to the right. Lots of people at tram stops (and that is a Melbourne thing) looking up, down and around to see where that pesky squirt of water came from......

I know I know, very immature....but jees we got some laughs. We also got a chap on his push bike once, and when he caught us at the next set of lights he vented the contents of his mouth onto our windscreen. Now I am an older and "wiser" person I clearly see the error of my ways, so I apologise to anyone out there who was squirted at the tram stop some 15 years ago, and was still wondering where it came from.

This mornings rant...... :angry:

People who use their windscreen washers while traveling at speed without regard for the people following them who don't want to be covered with the over spray.

Am I the only one who will only use my window washers when there is no one behind me or I'm stationary?

Whether I am in the Porsche or the truck, I always look in the rear view mirror and if there are people who are going to cop my over spray I will hold off until washing my windscreen wont effect anyone else.

Oh this is the most annoying thing ever. This woman cleaned her windscreen for a good 5 min in front of me and my mate. We returned the favour and over took and did the same thing. 

I have adjusted a workmate (and friends) windscreen squirters so they shot completely over his car before. He never did any maintenance on his car or anything and it took him a while to notice. At least you weren't behind him

Or you are travelling behind a massive 4WD, you have your roof down. They crank up the window washers and suddenly it travels over the 4WD roof into the cabin of your car!

A - hole!

Was probably Niko :P :P hahah only kidding Niko it was actually a toorak tractor.

Scene: Pattarmatta Rd.

Time: Sunday morning

The star: a NSW Red "P plater.

Driver's awareness: Zilch

Traffic: Moderate

My rant: Right indicator flashing for at least 3kms.

Otherwise Sydney traffic was quite manageable. Other drivers around him saw that he was in another world. Hope he survives this one.