Vas - thanks for your reply. I understand what you are saying. I still think you should attempt to create threads and participate as you wish to do. All members make this forum what it is via their 'influence' that's only a bad thing if you don't participate!

I actually like the "kaput Kertut" sequel.

Me too! Ever since I saw Rhonda (Mandy and I can't remember her surname) play Nene King in paper wars I have to say I think she's ace!

Woolworths and Coles. At some point it became ok to steel another companies IP and then bend them over to force them to produce your own "home brand" product, then undercut their price, then remove most of their stock off the shelves and replace it with your own homebrand.

Driving at night in a built up area - car behind you has their high beams on the entire time. You get behind them, flash your lights and they don't understand. You drive past them again and notice that not one panel of their silver Corolla is straight and realise that there is no point alerting them to their high beam lights!  Wait for the Police or a serial road rager to deal with the situation!

Travelling at 25kph through the Black Spur behind someone who thinks that the  ( SLOW VEHICLE TURNOUT )  sign is not directed at them

You've obviously been off the road a while..............Black Spur is actually 25km/hr!!!!!!!!!!

Is it so hard to park in between the white lines in a car park. Go to my car this afternoon which is parked smack bang in the middle and bright spark in a 4x4 thinks the white line on my drivers side is a good guide to for his left hand wheels. Que one contortionist* effort later I managed to squeeze into my car without hitting my door on any part of his car.

*Also knee is freaking hurting after I twinged it Friday running so can't pick up my foot without pain across the front of the knee made it even worse.

Audi start stop engine function.... I know you can turn it off but it always seems to get me on the first or second time... It's just dangerous

Great VENT Edgy,

Stop /start - who buys a Porsche to save 000000.1ltr/Klm? Why is it you can turn the stop/start off in a cayenne & it stays off but in a 991 you have to turn it off every time you start the car? I religiously turn it off every time just because it S#%ts me!

Aimr75 seems also to be having issues with his start stop this week.

How does that work anyway as growing up I was always told a car consumes more fuel on start up than idling - hence the reason for not turning the Camira off in traffic.

Great VENT Edgy,

Stop /start - who buys a Porsche to save 000000.1ltr/Klm? Why is it you can turn the stop/start off in a cayenne & it stays off but in a 991 you have to turn it off every time you start the car? I religiously turn it off every time just because it S#%ts me!

I don't know? I wish it could be disabled permanently.. On my 4.5 km trip to the office, it's just not necessary! :lol:

I imagine wear and tear on the starter motor will cost a lot more than the petrol saving.

Haha that is exactly what I am thinking every time it does it, "when is this starter motor going to give in?" The one in my mums ML Mercedes is actually pretty good and starts very instantaneous, where as the Audi just leaves you in a spot of trouble as the engine turns over a few times them starts, then you got the dct clutches taking their time to release.... Really quite daft if you ask me.

Travelling at 25kph through the Black Spur behind someone who thinks that the  ( SLOW VEHICLE TURNOUT )  sign is not directed at them

Also - someone on the Black Spur that brakes for EVERY Corner !!!

Foxtel should not be allowed to broadcast the following statement during meal times to advertise a show

"it's not normal for a fart to contain poo"

Like seriously! Who says this stuff! Embarrassing Bodies show bleeeeech

Like seriously.....PFA shouldn't allow posts like that during my lunch time....

Foxtel should not be allowed to broadcast the following statement during meal times to advertise a show

"it's not normal for a fart to contain poo"

Like seriously! Who says this stuff! Embarrassing Bodies show bleeeeech

That would be a shart.

Hang on...you're watching a show called Embarrassing Bodies and you're surprised that bodily functions are involved?