That would be a shart.Hang on...you're watching a show called Embarrassing Bodies and you're surprised that bodily functions are involved?

No, no it was an advert for that show! I was watching something else - I can't remember what it was. I'm sick at home.

I've got one as its happened again today 2 weeks in a row!

Brands having different definitions of what their clothes brands sizes are. Drove in Saturday morning ring traffic last week to buy some T shirts from Deus only to find once I got home their M is like an extra small and it resembled a tank top when I wore it. Had to return in crappy traffic to get it changed.

Today spent 2 hours traveling 25 km to buy a jumper from Deus again (they had a sale this week) and bought a L only to get home and find it fits like a poncho!!!!

I've got one as its happened again today 2 weeks in a row!

Brands having different definitions of what their clothes brands sizes are. Drove in Saturday morning ring traffic last week to buy some T shirts from Deus only to find once I got home their M is like an extra small and it resembled a tank top when I wore it. Had to return in crappy traffic to get it changed.

Today spent 2 hours traveling 25 km to buy a jumper from Deus again (they had a sale this week) and bought a L only to get home and find it fits like a poncho!!!!

Lay off the donuts ! That M size could still fit.

Ah.....just drove the Boxster up for rego inspection.  Goodbye stickers!  I can finally remove it.  Oh, did I mention that it's 22 degrees and sunny.  I took the long route to the service centre of course.

Is it so hard to park in between the white lines in a car park. Go to my car this afternoon which is parked smack bang in the middle and bright spark in a 4x4 thinks the white line on my drivers side is a good guide to for his left hand wheels. 

03092013086.jpg

Had a coffee at the OASIS in North Road this Morning, and here is a good example of how to (not) park your Beemer.

I missed the next shot which was an old FALCON parked on his left at an even further angle out, due to this blokes(?) parking.

Oh it was a QLD car, maybe that is how they park there.

Sorry about the quality.   must get a new phone.... 

• 2 weeks later...

This morning, going to work...  got a lift to Nth Melbourne station to catch a train to work.  Train is already on platform.  I walk down the escalater, then see the first few carriages are full.. so I run to jump in another carriage.  When I feel a RIIIIIIIP and instant agony in left leg calf muscle. Can't put weight on it... swearing and cursing I hop onto the carriage. 

Get to Parliament. Get off train.. can hardly walk.  Ringing partner... partner not answering  - now I'm really starting to swear as I can hardly walk.  Sit on a bench and wait for the pain to subside.. then slowly figure out how to walk without the shooting pain.

Get myself to work...  leg not getting better, getting worse in fact!!!

Get in touch with partner, hobble back outside and off to the Epworth......  Ultrasound later I find out I've managed to tear the Plantaris Tendon..  some stupid muscle and tendon body in the lower leg that 10% of the population don't have because they don't even need it.

So if I don't need this stupid muscle tendon doodad why did it tear? 

Anyways, need to rest up... and it should come good in a week or so.

:(

You should be a motivational speaker Harvs

Just speaking from experience, mate.  Red wine does wonders for torn muscles and sprains.  At least until the next morning.

I just did a quick google on this injury,  more commonly known as 'tennis leg'  It sounds uncomfortable to say the least.

"The injury occurs most frequently during running or jumping and usually results from an eccentric load placed across the ankle with the knee in an extended position. Even though the injury is the result of an indirect mechanism, subjectively the patient may describe direct trauma to the calf region – often the athlete feels as though they were struck on the calf by an object such as a ball or piece of equipment.12 Depending on the severity, calf soreness may be experienced that may cause the athlete to stop play, or may simply be experienced throughout the remainder of the activity. This pain usually becomes more severe after resting or the next day.13 Accompanying the pain may be swelling that may extend down to the ankle and foot. Any attempt at active or passive dorsiflexion, and resisted plantarflexion with elicit severe pain.12,13

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1978447/