I have a mate that works in a combined Volvo/Jeep Service department. He spends all day talking with irate Jeep owners about their cars breaking. Rarely hears from the Volvo owners.

Another with a 300C SRT. They are hatched from the same nest as the Jeeps. That car has been back for mainly electrical problems more times than he would care to recall.

But damn... That engine sounds great! :P

Is it only me that thinks the driver jerks the Jeep harshly compared to the others?

No because in the other cars, the electronics stop the car from rolling. if you watch the next video with the 2014 jeep, it looks the same as the other cars they tested. 

The stupid woman this morning in her mini van! I'm at a set of lights on a main road (single lane) and there is vacant parking spots on the kerbside.. she proceeds to pull up next to me whilst at the lights.... I thought, she is just going to park over there across the intersection and drop her kids at the school? 

Lights go green, I go, she mashes the throttle, cuts me off from the left and when I beep the horn I cop a finger.. all this in a school zone at a crossing right in front of a school during school zone 40 km/h zone. 

seriously....  :wacko:

Coming home from work this morning after nightwork, I'm slowing coming to a set of lights, car in left lane is moving pretty quick I think to myself as this guy beside me goes straight through a red light, lucky there were no cars coming across intersection.

I noticed he was texting or something on his phone, gees can't people just wait until they get to their destination and then get the phone out. 

I agree, 100 piss/ant TINGY, they are absolute morons.  

Picture this.....We were on the Monash Freeway today, coming out of town...

young girl no P's probably early 20's in a yellow mitsubushi Lancer rear spoiler, a few dings here and there....out in the fast lane sitting on 80k's in a 100 zone, wandering over the line into the next lane, earplugs in, looking down at her phone and texting, holding up traffic and causing everyone to go around her. :wacko:

5 minutes later another one in his grey Renault doing the lane wander and slow speed, this time a bloke......texting at least this time he wasn't in the fast lane.  Oblivious to everything around him.... :blink:  

What part of D.H. don't they understand?   Should be a......seize the phone, $1000.00 and 5 points......offence. :)

Vent over :D

How hard can it be to arrange a windscreen quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crack in screen and insurance company wants Mr O'brien to sort it, but a couple of issues........

Car is "appreciating" asset and I would really prefer a genuine screen.

While the screen is out I need some rust repaired and Mr Beater has a preferred screen guy.

No problem, request a quote from Mr Preferred screen Guy. Even offer to "loan" him the correct factory jigs to fit it so he doesn't screw it up.

Weeks later, including a couple of calls and desperate text messages, I'm still waiting for a quote!!!!!

I want a windscreen replaced, not a bloody space shuttle built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crack in screen and insurance company wants Mr O'brien to sort it, but a couple of issues........

While the screen is out I need some rust repaired and Mr Beater has a preferred screen guy.

No problem, request a quote from Mr Preferred screen Guy. Even offer to "loan" him the correct factory jigs to fit it so he doesn't screw it up.

Weeks later, including a couple of calls and desperate text messages, I'm still waiting for a quote!!!!!

Better off calling up a supplier yourself. Supply the parts, and get Mr Preferred screen guy to install it.

HRF? i must have missed something ha

Better off calling up a supplier yourself. Supply the parts, and get Mr Preferred screen guy to install it.

HRF? i must have missed something ha

I can't even get a quote from the guy. How reliable is he going to be come fitting time?

HRF...........long story!

or. Huge, Round & Fat. Isn't that what you northern burbs Greek boys are always boasting?

When do the new racial vilification laws come into play......

Forget about it. Us boys from the northern burbs have long memories.......

T-2 has just had an anurism.

Gday Theo, I recently had the screen replaced in my BMW 740 daily. I used the local Mr O'Brien. When I went to book it in they told me to insist I received a genuine screen. They armed me with a heap of facts.

Easier to fit

Leak problems with non oem.

etc etc.

I rang my insurer, RACV, it took about 3 minutes. Just prior to finishing I said "That will be a BMW screen"

To which they replied "ofcourse."

Cheers Steve