eBay Feedback; Why do people rate Australia Post? "I got it in 2 days - thanks!" Who gives a ......, what's the product like dip s...., did it break the first time you used it or what?

LOL. Couldn't agree more. or how quick the sender sent it out. 

I just installed an intercom from the house to the mancave for when dinner is ready or the missus wants a coffee! I make a damn good coffee!

Moccona freeze dried ofcourse. Not that machine dripolator gonkulator crap either!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/are-gen-ys-being-coddled-at-work/story-fnkgbb6w-1227059023238

"Like" if you're over 35 , or indeed under 35

Everybody has a right to be happy , but as a rule you don't become monetarily rich unless you work hard.

I work for myself.. But being happy at work is good and makes you want to go to work tomorrow. But there's other ways. For example my mate is a plumber, every friday the boss takes his employees out to the pub or be brings a few boxes of beer to the factory and have pizza and drinks. Their Christmas parties involves strippers from the night club "Kittens" alcohol and more alcohol. I don't think he's leaving his job any time soon. 

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/are-gen-ys-being-coddled-at-work/story-fnkgbb6w-1227059023238

"Like" if you're over 35 , or indeed under 35

Everybody has a right to be happy , but as a rule you don't become monetarily rich unless you work hard.

This has as much to do with marketing as it does specifically with gen Y's. You taking an interest to share it is exactly why it works.

Because mum n dad pampered them and involved them in every decision made in the home like they have a right to.

Now they bloody expect executive treatment everywhere they go.

Great until it falls over. I think they need and will get a reality check of their own making.

Ohhh well. Reality bites us all in the end...he he :)

I was a passenger in a car on Princes hwy, Melbourne, heading into the city, in heavy traffic, 80kmh, 3 lanes.

I look left, and.... wow the lady driving beside me was reading a book.

Book propped on steering wheel, eyes looking up to road, down to book.

I pulled out my phone to take a video, but we didn't get back to beside her.

I was a passenger in a car on Princes hwy, Melbourne, heading into the city, in heavy traffic, 80kmh, 3 lanes.

I look left, and.... wow the lady driving beside me was reading a book.

Book propped on steering wheel, eyes looking up to road, down to book.

I pulled out my phone to take a video, but we didn't get back to beside her.

28b8e6c74e3f7544d2174e453a10761a2e8fce25

That Mr Orion is commonly known as a MORON!

Never a copper around when you need one...

Watched 'Porsche Pilgrimage' 3 times. I seriously NEED a 911 just for that flat 6 sound!

Should have a chat with the missus about 'investing' in another Porsche using the home equity we have

That should be interesting!!

I find it's easier to cop a beating after spending the coins rather than try to convince the financial controller to agree pre-purchase. :D

So the consensus is to just shut my gob and go buy something? I'm liking that philosophy! ;)

All jokes aside, I am looking at 'possibly' buying something in the near future, but I'll leave that for another thread.

Or you could do what they do and say "oh that,I have had that for ages"