Haha, naaah. I've had Tele's and Strats, just don't suit me. I have tried to like them, buy the necks are too skinny for my liking, as I've mainly played acoustics for the 10 years I've been playing. That, and I'm in an acoustic duo, so electrics aren't really my thing

Haha, naaah. I've had Tele's and Strats, just don't suit me. I have tried to like them, buy the necks are too skinny for my liking, as I've mainly played acoustics for the 10 years I've been playing. That, and I'm in an acoustic duo, so electrics aren't really my thing

That makes sense... personally, I'm not a big fan of strats and teles either..  Jaguar or Jazzmaster for me! 

When I was in high school Fender released a hybrid of the two under the Squire name Jagmaster, it has stratocaster bridge and dual humbuckers (few other things different too) back then it was too cost prohibitive to buy a genuine Jag and hack it up, now even more so! Well I've had it ever since then, it is the OG made in Japan one too, I'll get an L series Jag one day! :)

Why is it that every man and his dog believes they can low ball you when selling a car on car sales. I should have just sold it to PCB instead of listening to all the idiots out there. Some of the best comments were:

PCM have valued your car at $170K want to deal at that level? (Car was advertised for 235K - original price 315K)

I have a block of land in WA (somewhere outback) wanna trade for the land plus some cash?

I just sold my 991 for $195K it was a 2012 model your car is too expensive, I will buy it for $200K - his car was 2012 20,000 kms coupe manual, go figure

Seriously people are annoying.............

Car did sell to a great buyer who bought it for his girlfriend - keep a look out for license plates - 1939 and the 20 something brunette driving it ;)

Why is it that every man and his dog believes they can low ball you when selling a car on car sales. I should have just sold it to PCB instead of listening to all the idiots out there. Some of the best comments were:

PCM have valued your car at $170K want to deal at that level? (Car was advertised for 235K - original price 315K)

I have a block of land in WA (somewhere outback) wanna trade for the land plus some cash?

I just sold my 991 for $195K it was a 2012 model your car is too expensive, I will buy it for $200K - his car was 2012 20,000 kms coupe manual, go figure

Seriously people are annoying.............

Car did sell to a great buyer who bought it for his girlfriend - keep a look out for license plates - 1939 and the 20 something brunette driving it ;)

My VENT is that youtube is full of political ads at the moment, spoils a good video watching session

Sick of paying so much for fuel.

I keep telling the guy off at the Caltex in town. I mention his boss and the oil company rather than making him feel bad. The message must be getting through. So far we've made it down from $1.50 to $1.43 for premium unleaded.

What price are you paying?

Lowest premium price around Melbourne $1.14.5

Average premium price around Melb $1.17.9

Highest premium price around Melb $1.32.9

That is from the RACV petrol watch site 2 minutes ago.

Think you have cause for a big VENT Firstone

Sick of paying so much for fuel.

I keep telling the guy off at the Caltex in town. I mention his boss and the oil company rather than making him feel bad. The message must be getting through. So far we've made it down from $1.50 to $1.43 for premium unleaded.

What price are you paying?

Saw 1.08 with discount at a Coles/shell yesterday (for 91)

Yep. Have to be a member. But nearby servos are forced to lower their prices.

http://m.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/traffic-crowds-majura-park-as-petrol-war-with-costco-continues-20150116-12roo4.html

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-12/canberra-drivers-use-social-media-to-monitor-fuel-prices/6011866

Do you have to be a member of Costco to get the fuel discount?

Stil 1.06 here in Adelaide at the mo. Going up by 10cents or more later today

Learner drivers......with a speed limit of 90 on a 110 freeway.

I and in the car with my daughter..... Doing 90 heading to Brisbane.

Being overtaken by buses, trucks, grandma's.....all doing 110.

How is a learner supposed to learn to drive and overtake if they go 20k less than the others.

And then, one day, after two years of driving alone, they suddenly have the ability and awareness to drive at 110. Without ever being exposed to that speed while learning.