WANTED: 930 4 Speed box Roof Panel and 930 Fuschs

BELOW IS NOW SORTED

THANKS!

I bought my 930 with a 915 and softtop conversion and turbo hollow twist wheels  

Im trying to get it back to Factory so i need to....

delete the softtop in replace of a Hardtop roof panel ill be looking for glass for this also

delete the 915 in favour of factory 930 4 speed box

delete the wheels (not urgent) and get Fuschs to suit

Im willing to give you my roof and all bits its about 2 yrs old so its quite new i have reciepts from prev owner he spent a lot of money to turn it into a cab but i want it gone.

The 915 Gearbox in my car is also quite new or at the least reconditioned to new condition, ill sell it or trade it whatever for a 4 speed.

Will might also be needing help in the conversion so if anyone knows of anyone who can do this id like to get some quotes 

Happy driving :)

what sort of special person turns a coupe into a cabrio? or was it a targa?

There's an English company that makes lightweight roof panels, hopefully uncle or CarreraG50 post it (cause I've lost the link)

what sort of special person turns a coupe into a cabrio? or was it a targa?

There's an English company that makes lightweight roof panels, hopefully uncle or CarreraG50 post it (cause I've lost the link)

It Was a Factory Coupe, 4 speed with centre console and rare factory aircon according to engine/chassis, i dont cry anymore as im restoring her to how she should be,

im researching some places but might get lucky locally, we'll see, 

the positive in this for me was that i bought the car at a good price bcos of the desecration and i think the owner just got sick of no-one wanting it, ive got quotes for the work (around 8-10k), its not cheap but i want a quality job.

It Was a Factory Coupe, 4 speed with centre console and rare factory aircon according to engine/chassis, i dont cry anymore as im restoring her to how she should be,

im researching some places but might get lucky locally, we'll see, 

the positive in this for me was that i bought the car at a good price bcos of the desecration and i think the owner just got sick of no-one wanting it, ive got quotes for the work (around 8-10k), its not cheap but i want a quality job.

Have you tried Zag Brothers ?

Was it sunroof delete too?

Have you tried Zag Brothers ?

Was it sunroof delete too?

Thx for link g50 but i cant use them for my needs,

Ive put a deposit on roof  (with sunroof) and a set of 930 fusch's at Zags, i needed the sunroof option as per factory build,.

All thats left is to find a 4 speed box and ill be chuffed

getting there  :D

Thx for link g50 but i cant use them for my needs,

Ive put a deposit on roof  (with sunroof) and a set of 930 fusch's at Zags, i needed the sunroof option as per factory build,.

All thats left is to find a 4 speed box and ill be chuffed

getting there  :D

There are a couple of later model 4 speeds for sale on Pelican at the moment, or are you wanting period correct ?

Archived