Changes to the PFA...

Kerry

Hey All!

As you've probably realised, there have been a few changes made to the forum over the last few days. These changes are a response to requests from the membership for the ability to support its running and maintenance. They are also a response to requests by various companies who have wanted to advertise to our membership.

As well, my personal rationale for these changes is due to the ever growing membership, the administration of the forum is taking more and more of my time, and as such I need to have it start paying its own way in life!

I have introduced a shop which will facilitate financial memberships as well as merchandise.

I want to stress upfront that there will be no change to the basic membership (free) of the PFA 

(with the single exception that non-financial members will now not be able to post ads in the Marketplace section).

M-75px_zps1ea41fae.png

M denotes the standard, free, membership - same as it ever was.

FM-75px_zpsd5181095.png

FM denotes a In addition to the warm and fuzzy feeling of contribution, FM's receive a complimentary PFA decal, first "dibs" and a 20% discount on merchandising and future limited participation events (i.e.: trackday planned for early 2014), as well as the ability to post ads in the Marketplace section of the forum. 

SA-75px_zps8093c72c.png

SA denotes a business who has taken a 3 month which offers a range of benefits including banner ad placements.

As you will see in the shop, there are also now items of merchandise which you are able to purchase.

Please consider that if you wish to buy a PFA decal, and a t-shirt, the discount a FM gets on the clothing merchandise as well as the free sticker, effectively means that should you take a FM subscription, it will only cost around $10 instead of $25. (there are no steak knives involved in this offer).

Please feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have to kerry@porscheforum.com.au.

Thanks to all who have assisted and supported me with this transition.

Kerry

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You win Martin!

Payment received almost before I had flicked the switch!!!!   :blink:  :o  :) 

Cheers Mate!

Kerry

Now I've just got to work out why it didn't change your membership icon to a FM...  :( 

You win Martin!

Payment received almost before I had flicked the switch!!!!   :blink:  :o  :)

Cheers Mate!

Kerry

Now I've just got to work out why it didn't change your membership icon to a FM...  :( 

I might need to log out and back in again?

Russ it's all about the time slip :P

OK, icons should be sorted now!

David, when we're outside daylight savings time that excuse doesn't work for me unfortunately! ;)

Yes Nathan, power to the 964 owners! LOL!

Cheers Martin, as long as the icon issue is as bad a it gets, I'll be fine!   :wacko:

Kerry

Unfortunately I'm only getting notifications from PayPal, and not the PFA, so I'm not entirely sure who these people are... Russell=Russ etc but ...

...and then there he was...

Cheers John (CarreraG50)! ;)

BTW: Steve Porter you frickin' legend...!!!

You did read that the membership  comes with a FREE decal didn't you?!?!

If only I had put the steak knives in, you would've bought them as well wouldn't you?!?!  :P  :D

Kerry

Archived