Decal delivery...

Kerry

Jeez Nathan, an FM at 11.40pm last night.... "on the way to you already" - give us a chance!!! :blink:  :o

Kerry

C'mon Kerry, customer service is everything these days, i thought you might have jumped in the car and hand delivered it by midnight.  I waited up till 12:30am but had to go to bed....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon Kerry, customer service is everything these days, i thought you might have jumped in the car and hand delivered it by midnight.  I waited up till 12:30am but had to go to bed....

LMAO!!!   :lol:

Kerry

Kerry,

Decal arrived today safe and well thanks, along with a second one you had sent earlier. My suspicions were right, it was my jealous Boxster owning neighbour..... 

Unfortunately the postie put it into his letterbox by mistake (so he says) and he opened it along with his normal mail. He dropped it back today along with a hand written note to apologise. Though the used sticker carefully put back onto the backing seemed a bit suss........ gotta watch them boxster owners.

Seriously tho thanks for the second sticker I have put it back in the post to you. 

Now where to put it??????

Got a smart black envelope today in the mail and at first thought I received an invite to the local S&M club night however even better it was my PFA sticker.

Thanks Kerry.

Never had an invite to an S & M club, not sure we've even got one but good luck to ya!

Mine arrived safely thanks Kerry, like you I just need time to wash the car and then decide where to put it. I'm thinking centre top windscreen on the Boxster, no quarter windows! Love small cars, the Boxster  really is bloody small!

• 9 months later...

I don't know what deal you got, but i got free membership but i paid $20 for the sticker.

That sounds strange Pauly. Have a look at the link.

Sounds like our illustrious leader may have overlooked this in some cases.

He is working OS at the moment. I will prompt him to sort any oversights on his return.

Archived