Vitamin P magazine...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing Kerry.  Downloading for a read now. :)

Not to steal the thunder of this thread but another free online Porsche mag I've been reading for a few years now is Autobahn Ambition available here:

http://www.autobahnambitionmag.com/

But its not a home grown Australian magazine is it :) :)

• 2 months later...

vp_2_472x668.jpg

I've been having difficulties with the Joomag option (better quality than Issuu) so have pulled the plug on it until such times as issue 2 can be uploaded properly. This will enable the magazine to be offered as a free download in PDF form - better quality. Something I'm thinking would be best offered to subscribers to the magazine, rather than the casual reader who wouldn't know his left foot from his right Fuch.

Anyway, that's the situation for now.

Low feedback this time from punters on PFA - maybe I'm posting in the wrong place? Always worrying when you've only got one reader... LOL. Actually we've got quite a few thousand now, but only a couple have responded to issue 2. Both good reactions, but a grumble over the PDF option being dropped. The other feedback was so good we put it on the VitaminP website!

Caver, why are you called that? Are you a caver or is your surname Cave. Just curious because my surname is Cave and every time I see your posts I think I must ask one day. Tis the day...

Caver, why are you called that? Are you a caver or is your surname Cave. Just curious because my surname is Cave and every time I see your posts I think I must ask one day. Tis the day...

Je suis un spéléologue.  I'm a caver...it's one of the many outdoor adventure pursuits I do when I'm not driving the Boxster!

http://vimeo.com/37485482

To add to the mystery, we had a guy in our caving club whose surname was "Cave" and he did canyons, rock climbs, abseils....everything EXCEPT caving....go figure!!

Thanks for asking Paul!

Archived