HUGH! PIC'S!!!!!

LeeM

Ha! What an awesome thread, is there another Hugh on here with a fully sik 911?

I'm flattered and feeling the pressure, I've been holding out on you guys for too long now so ill get something together - especially as I put my PFA sticker on today! I was badly wanting to go for a drive, went out to the garage, took the cover off and then spent too long thinking about where to put my sticker and it was time to feed ma babies. This is the story of my life - babies interrupting my best intentions to get some valuable 'P' time. That's right, I blame my babies for the delay, they have apologised but can't type yet so I'm writing on their behalf.

Watch this space!

Photos of a great car. Amazing seeing the transformation of attitude with the different wheels on it.

I have been lucky to watch it evolve from the day I saw it drive up the street on a flat bed truck freshly painted.....

And the sound! I heard this sound driving passed our home and thought gees I know that car and sure enough there it was parked a few doors down the road.

Well done Hugh, I know you have lots of fun with it and its a car to be very proud of.

C

Photos of a great car. Amazing seeing the transformation of attitude with the different wheels on it.

I have been lucky to watch it evolve from the day I saw it drive up the street on a flat bed truck freshly painted.....

And the sound! I heard this sound driving passed our home and thought gees I know that car and sure enough there it was parked a few doors down the road.

Well done Hugh, I know you have lots of fun with it and its a car to be very proud of.

C

Thanks Chris,

Do you remember when we first met, 07' or 08' I think, I was in my humble little 911 - its still pretty humble but it has evolved into a great little car that I love very much indeed. These cars become a part of you, far from a finished project though! :D

Nice....I was looking for something like that. Are they difficult to source?

Yes they were - but I've done all the hard work, let me know if your interested and I can send you a PM with the guys details that made them for me.