Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

7 hours ago, nbauto said:

https://classiccars.pickles.com.au/cars/porsche-911-turbo/

Curious to see how much this will go for at Auction. Guessing it will be on the low side at 160k as its a UK import

The car is know as are its issues .. was due to sit in my garage as a project..a few years back , prior to an over zealous purchase when Gosford was on their buying spree.  Do your homework .. stockpile some cash if your a serious buyer .

If you google around the SatchI ownership and the ortho seats are some of the keys to tracking what you might want to know about this car 

1 hour ago, symsy said:

The car is know as are its issues .. was due to sit in my garage as a project..a few years back , prior to an over zealous purchase when Gosford was on their buying spree.  Do your homework .. stockpile some cash if your a serious buyer .

If you google around the SatchI ownership and the ortho seats are some of the keys to tracking what you might want to know about this car 

Is that the famous 'glued roof' car?

1 hour ago, symsy said:

So that is where the Satchi ortho seat car went!

19 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@symsy, you going to run a book on this one too?

That would be cruel .. my last offer albeit prior to delusional bubble and more 55k ;) 

16 minutes ago, MARTY said:

I remember it being on sale about 5 years ago and i remember it didn't sell that quick 

No thats another hero , someone who has been drinking mushroom tea in the mountains for way to long.  What is it with Porsches , folklore and people living in the hills :):)

19 minutes ago, Dalai said:

So that is where the Satchi ortho seat car went!

Yes sorry as per normal style with spelling mistake - The Satchi car.

42 minutes ago, JLD said:

Is that the famous 'glued roof' car?

Superglue car was different blue, sorta Bahama and don't think it ever sold, Still hiding in the mountains? The Satchi car with the Jason recliners, I can remember that for sale for a non stop 10 or so year period in Unique cars mag through the 90's 2000's. Then few more prolonged campaigns a few or more years back. Symsy is an owl

So before all the vultures descend, let me post this

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1985/SSE-AD-5399047/?_ga=2.110645829.1331349715.1524460941-249607667.1518072442&_gac=1.175974678.1524534620.EAIaIQobChMI9drxgubR2gIVVAoqCh36ugPKEAAYASAAEgKodvD_BwE

It's with much regret I have decided to part with my 3.2. As much as i love the car (I really do!) I am not using it and have better use for the money. I have been out of touch with the market for some time, so i hope I have the value about right.

oh my deity of choice, is there a car in aus you guys don't know something juicy on? 

It would be interesting reading to get a bit of the  backstory on some of the cars ( so long it wasn't a PFA member tying to shift said vehicles)

Superglue car surely you jest?

11 minutes ago, deano said:

oh my deity of choice, is there a car in aus you guys don't know something juicy on? 

It would be interesting reading to get a bit of the  backstory on some of the cars ( so long it wasn't a PFA member tying to shift said vehicles)

JB weld, big thread over on Rennlist about it......

2 hours ago, deano said:

A guy bragged online about converting his car from Cab to coupe by obtaining a roof section and glueing it on to the car. Then he tried selling it!