Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

13 hours ago, MFX said:

I also highly doubt it is a factory delivered wide body. It could be, but unlikely. Not that it is a big deal, but if people are looking for originality may have issue.

Does say now in the ad mid 80's body. So bit of a Frankenstein? 80's body with SC running gear?

Have briefly seen this one in the flesh a couple of months ago at a Car's and Coffee. Looks nice!

3 hours ago, Neun 11 said:

Hmmm, Despite the race car history, and, seemingly a few minor blemishes. A refreshed engine / gearbox, and providing the body remains solid, this would be good buying,   Yes?

Despite ??

+ Race Car History  = Perhaps means may have some goodies and some interetsting story

+ Minor blemishes = You will drive it and not just park and preen

+ Refreshed Engine = Give it some as intended by manufacturer and , living it big Yuppy era its was born in 

+ Body work solid =  Probably is as it was a race car , no many race a shitty chassis.

+ Price = interesting ..enough 

+ Tassie = Limited market and a seller who is likely to know that and listen

Go drive it , go negotiate , go take a weeks holiday in tassie , best medicine and use of your cash

11 hours ago, Dalai said:

Does say now in the ad mid 80's body. So bit of a Frankenstein? 80's body with SC running gear?

Have briefly seen this one in the flesh a couple of months ago at a Car's and Coffee. Looks nice!

Be interested to hear more about this car. Did you meet the owner at all?

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Be interested to hear more about this car. Did you meet the owner at all?

No. Was at the Cars and coffee at Sandown where the last photo in the ad was taken. Mix of all types of cars and this was also there. Only realised it was the car for sale after the event.

2 minutes ago, Dalai said:

No. Was at the Cars and coffee at Sandown where the last photo in the ad was taken. Mix of all types of cars and this was also there. Only realised it was the car for sale after the event.

Ah.. I think I mentioned something to you about it via Instagram..

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, sleazius said:

I thought the Enzo was ugly when it was released.

Been a while since I looked at one, time has not been kind.

agree

that Enzo is not aesthetic @ all, the front looks terrible with that oversized "nose"

45 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/photogallery?id=OAG-AD-15958633&index=0

Round trips to get serviced and a quick spin around the block  for one boost hit and back in the garage.   Is that about a 1.6 multiplier over the showroom floor price.

Know someone that works in a Porsche shop went for a ride in it. Ridiculously fast apparently. 800hp will do that I s'pose

1 hour ago, 9fan said:

Yea - Location looks too tropical for Melbourne CBD !

Very tropical.  Global warming ?

Selling before going overseas, then last slide says "selling for Aunty, do not contact by gumtree, email direct Aunty, 15000$"

Sounds legit 

There is a van with what appears to be black on yellow number plates in the back of the first picture. NSW or WA. Looking at the hill in the background probably northern WA.  But then again he may be just visiting Aunty.

Here’s the response if anyone’s interested

Hello,
I still have the Porsche Carrera 911 for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary papers available with a Clear Title. I am currently in Perth due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for $15,000 with free shipping through uShip.
The deal will go through eBay and PayPal. 
Thank you

Georgia Ebsary
Miss Limousines

9 minutes ago, Gsaps said:

Here’s the response if anyone’s interested

Hello,
I still have the Porsche Carrera 911 for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary papers available with a Clear Title. I am currently in Perth due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for $15,000 with free shipping through uShip.
The deal will go through eBay and PayPal. 
Thank you

Georgia Ebsary
Miss Limousines

Fuchin  hell, these fuchtards think they could actually fool someone with this crap??? From the original ad style, mistakes, grammatical/spelling errors,  etc etc etc through to the statement above (whish is the usual type of one they use) ... does anyone actually know anyone or have even heard of anyone falling for these pathetic car scams?