Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

On 7/25/2018 at 7:56 AM, Raven said:

That 69 targe is nice looking car even with the 3.2 in it ....like you said good base for hotrod you could remove the efi set up and get some PMO,s to give it a closer to period look in the engine bay ...

Same price

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1970/SSE-AD-5054395/?Cr=17

or, $20K less...

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1970/SSE-AD-5439915/?Cr=18

food for thought ....

Is there a reason why all of sudden the air cooled sc and 3.2 cars of which most are imported seem to have sprung up from nowhere.

Have I missed something that has occurred in the past few weeks?

I am after a sc aussie delivered and just can't seem to find one.  The ones at Richmond cars seem to sell quicker than I can enquire

Frustrated

41 minutes ago, aia said:

Is there a reason why all of sudden the air cooled sc and 3.2 cars of which most are imported seem to have sprung up from nowhere.

I am after a sc aussie delivered and just can't seem to find one.  The ones at Richmond cars seem to sell quicker than I can enquire

Frustrated

I had a friend buy a really nice bronze coloured Targa from Richmond’s recently they seem to get some nice cars passing through there 

2 hours ago, aia said:

I am after a sc Aussie delivered and just can't seem to find one.

Frustrated

I think a lot of 'aussie' cars are being held onto by collectors who sense that they probably wont get another opportunity to get a locally delivered car. And because the next gen P. water cars are not desirable to them, there is nothing to move on up to unless they find a  Ferrari &/or E Type they can afford. (But they wont drive those either!!)

The downwards adjustment in the Real Estate market might bring some local cars out of collections in coming months????

18 hours ago, aia said:

Frustrated

Speak to David or Carlo at Richmonds. They can probably place you on a "watch" list of vehicles required. Very easy going and friendly people with no "snobishness" (is that a word?).

Sold my 930 recently through them and had no trouble at all and yes they have some very tasty cars go through there.

57 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Speak to David or Carlo at Richmonds. They can probably place you on a "watch" list of vehicles required. Very easy going and friendly people with no "snobishness" (is that a word?).

Sold my 930 recently through them and had no trouble at all and yes they have some very tasty cars go through there.

Was lucky enough to secure my car through Richmond’s. Great people to deal with. And have nice cars moving through them. David is a gentleman and Great operator.

1 hour ago, Bluegus73 said:

Was lucky enough to secure my car through Richmond’s. Great people to deal with. And have nice cars moving through them. David is a gentleman and Great operator.

I'll second this (and what Alex said above). I haven't bought anything from them, but have dealt with both David and Carlo when I've been asked to look at some cars there. Never a problem to organise a drive and are very open with anything you wish to ask

31 minutes ago, reggiegums said:

The VIN listed is the same except for the S in the duttons ad is a 5 on the five docks ad.

Wound back? The ultimate sin.

It has 3000 km more now, i don't see a problem  

There was a 968 last year, at cts for a bit then delisted and turned up at another dealer in sydney.  The guys at cts said engine was not a numbers match to the car at the time.  Whether this is the same car is another question.