Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

For $75 K that is  not bad car looks in great condition and has low mileage  ,,,but can you currently drive a left hand drive modern car on our roads ? .....I did read that in the near future this will change 2019 or 2020 and allow cars only made in left hand drive in limited production numbers say like a 918 or La Ferrari to be driven on our roads with a special conditions rego ....

Does a GT3 like that qualify for those conditions ?

https://www.caradvice.com.au/575846/turnbull-govt-to-make-left-hand-drive-hypercars-legal-by-2019/

1 hour ago, Raven said:

For $75 K that is  not bad car looks in great condition and has low mileage  ,,,but can you currently drive a left hand drive modern car on our roads ? .....I did read that in the near future this will change 2019 or 2020 and allow cars only made in left hand drive in limited production numbers say like a 918 or La Ferrari to be driven on our roads with a special conditions rego ....

Does a GT3 like that qualify for those conditions ?

https://www.caradvice.com.au/575846/turnbull-govt-to-make-left-hand-drive-hypercars-legal-by-2019/

It wouldn’t as it was made in RHD 

thats my read on it, the 918 however would be fine, never RHD and less than 1000 made of the “Model” 

That is pricey but looks to be a mint car 100% OG car,,,,,Build a nice 3.5 liter out of the 3.2 ,,,,yes you are going to spend another $40 K on the engine but would be a great car with 300 plus  hp NA ITB motor in it ,,,has all the 930 running gear all ready ..

2 hours ago, tazzieman said:

So the early Range Rovers are worth a small fortune now. How long before the early KNs will be coveted?
Looks pretty clean for sub 10k
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/derwent-park/cars-vans-utes/2003-porsche-cayenne-9pa-s-silver-6-speed-sports-automatic-wagon/1186024207

Agree it does look clean, possibly good buying for someone in the market.

Not sure that early Cayennes will ever be coveted. I do believe they're perfectly good cars and are kind of good buying, however I just don't feel they have a story that will make them collectible.

1 hour ago, Zelrik911 said:

When we were kids !!!

39509566_1940183466274091_79269581874444

Gold!

To add the latest HiUndie Santa Fe ad :"The back seat battle is over. Introducing the new Santa Fe, featuring industry-first technology, luxury design, space and comfort, it brings peace and safety to the back seat. Peace at last."

At what cost? Growing little adults who moan and bitch and can't cope with the rigours of real life. Poor little precious poppets! 

But can drive a mean i-phone.