Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

I've got a strange feeling that this one is going to be for sale for a looooong time ....

Just in case you're wondering why, bear in mind that it's an import as well ... not so bad if the price wasn't ... that!!

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1984/SSE-AD-5642882?Cr=15

Wow!

16 hours ago, Dreamr said:

I've got a strange feeling that this one is going to be for sale for a looooong time ....

Just in case you're wondering why, bear in mind that it's an import as well ... not so bad if the price wasn't ... that!!

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1984/SSE-AD-5642882?Cr=15

LMAO 

1 hour ago, Diamond911 said:

+1  but UK heritage aside, how many 3.2 Carrera's are sitting around with only 37,000km's on the clock. Not many I don't think. Yeah, yeah GT3 territory and all that......

That isn't the original speedo so it's hard to know the exact k's ....

The UK cars had miles and k's on the speedo ...

5 hours ago, Diamond911 said:

+1  but UK heritage aside, how many 3.2 Carrera's are sitting around with only 37,000km's on the clock. Not many I don't think. Yeah, yeah GT3 territory and all that......

I flipped a 32,000 one owner Aussie delivered for $135k a year ago ..... that thing is not worth a cent more.

2 hours ago, tazzieman said:

"Honey does my bum look big in this?"

No dear your bum just looks big.

1 hour ago, tazzieman said:

No idea about what?

About what not to say to a woman ...

(I'm being tounge in cheek about the first comment ... )

9 hours ago, Dreamr said:

About what not to say to a woman ...

(I'm being tounge in cheek about the first comment ... )

Tongues in cheeks notwithstanding , you know this thread is more about peeping through the soft underbelly of the Porschephile's soul than actually buying cars ;) In Tom's case , he is trying to balance his urban coiffed viking warrior with his more feminine shield maiden side. It's a tough world out there in the  land of  modern political correctness.  Power to the comrades and comradesses in their quest for the perfect porker!

13 hours ago, ELSPORTO said:

I flipped a 32,000 one owner Aussie delivered for $135k a year ago ..... that thing is not worth a cent more.

$170k is pushing it a bit far.  Props for trying to move the market.

Youd want to see a lot of documentation to believe the mileage.

Id own it but not at that price.  You could nut and bolt restore a tired car for that

I sold my 912 about 3 years ago before prices went up for low 60’s so if it’s in restored condition it’s probably not far off the mark. 912’s are great & I miss mine....just remember that they cost the same to restore as a 911 & the engines are also expensive to rebuild so best to buy a good one at the outset....good luck with it !!

Cheers

5 hours ago, turboT said:

I have that exact car/colour if you are interested. Could let it go for a little less. Been thinking of moving it on as I have another on the way. DM if interested. 

You know what happened last time you offloaded a 912.... don't write these things in public please.

12 hours ago, alps said:

Buyers market with 5 on CS alone and all lefties... most been there for a while... go in hard on the price! Or chase up Tom's he's a good bloke .. and go him hard on the price:rofl: