Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

55 minutes ago, James P said:

Is this good value for an import & auto? looks very clean 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-968-1993/SSE-AD-5239265/?Cr=1

Auto 968s were struggling to sell last year at $20k, in fact the blue/green one for sale at $31k now sold late last year for under $20k

I know this 993 is a tiptronic, and "real" porsche enthusiasts don't like them, but gee this seems like a cracking car! It is just so original.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-5677448/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

3ybhSnN.png

MlVtUnt.png

WgWjJwl.png

IM9EyU5.png

jBiIEBS.png

3vatjdk.png

1 hour ago, Mike D'Silva said:

I know this 993 is a tiptronic, and "real" porsche enthusiasts don't like them, but gee this seems like a cracking car! It is just so original.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-5677448/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

3ybhSnN.png

MlVtUnt.png

WgWjJwl.png

IM9EyU5.png

jBiIEBS.png

3vatjdk.png

Killer daily driver. 

On 9/22/2018 at 4:46 PM, James P said:

Is this good value for an import & auto? looks very clean 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-968-1993/SSE-AD-5239265/?Cr=1

Does an import from NZ even matter?

Agreed and i did think about this car for something different, been for sale for some time i think.

Ol' Ole does come up with some pearlers over the 2 years his $75,000 car has been offered to us. He's still waffling and threatening death if you don't buy his bargain '86. Still hasn't taken it back to the UK....I get a chuckle every time he comes up with new outlandish phrases in his spiel and his never ending advert strategies ... Did you know, the dealer who sold it 30 odd years back sells more Pcars in a year than have ever been sold in Australia, EVER! Hmmm that'd make me buy it if it was true.

He is shouting his latest offering and I for one, take offence! "THIS IS A REAL GERMAN MADE PORSCHE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN MADE PORSCHE , DO AUSTRALIANS MAKE PORSCHES , I DONT THINK THEY MAKE ANYTHING !!!" :PissedOff:

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Ol' Ole does come up with some pearlers over the 2 years his $75,000 car has been offered to us. He's still waffling and threatening death if you don't buy his bargain '86. Still hasn't taken it back to the UK....I get a chuckle every time he comes up with new outlandish phrases in his spiel and his never ending advert strategies ... Did you know, the dealer who sold it 30 odd years back sells more Pcars in a year than have ever been sold in Australia, EVER! Hmmm that'd make me buy it if it was true.

He is shouting his latest offering and I for one, take offence! "THIS IS A REAL GERMAN MADE PORSCHE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN MADE PORSCHE , DO AUSTRALIANS MAKE PORSCHES , I DONT THINK THEY MAKE ANYTHING !!!" :PissedOff:

Just had a look and couldn't find it under his name - on CS???? (unless he's morphed into Trixie from Acacia Hills.....)

1 hour ago, TINGY944 said:

Does an import from NZ even matter?

Agreed and i did think about this car for something different, been for sale for some time i think.

Agree @TINGY944 well priced and in my book NZ really not an issue as long as it was originally delivered and not a grey import from somweree else as there are plenty of those in our eastern state :ph34r:

10 hours ago, LeeM said:

@stf911 - Sals old Boxster, I am pretty sure he was the first owner, bought it off Porsche Melbourne back in the day.....

Interesting car to own for probably not a lot of money

17 minutes ago, Essay said:

at 119k , maybe a good hotrod , but i think we have discussed this car and it has history , but I guess history you could live with  at 139 in the listing text .. maybe not..   I do like white!

1 minute ago, symsy said:

at 119k , maybe a good hotrod , but i think we have discussed this car and it has history , but I guess history you could live with  at 139 in the listing text .. maybe not..   I do like white!

Was thinking it is perhaps an old advert recycled by CS - mentions Jan 2017 rego???

1 minute ago, edgy said:

Wasn’t it last at a dealership? 

Whos callin .. i have upset too many people this week.. with car sales and enquiries.. maybe its the full moon!! Tis the season of 20% discounts you see , last years prices within this years spring sale ;) 

10 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Was thinking it is perhaps an old advert recycled by CS - mentions Jan 2017 rego???

32 minutes ago, Essay said:

28 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

28 minutes ago, edgy said:

Wasn’t it last at a dealership? 

Both correct . I think it's the Carsales Russian bots playing with their algorithms again. This is the same add that was on a year or so back. then it went to a dealer etc etc.