Jump to content
wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Recommended Posts

I know this 993 is a tiptronic, and "real" porsche enthusiasts don't like them, but gee this seems like a cracking car! It is just so original.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-5677448/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

3ybhSnN.png

MlVtUnt.png

WgWjJwl.png

IM9EyU5.png

jBiIEBS.png

3vatjdk.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike D'Silva said:

I know this 993 is a tiptronic, and "real" porsche enthusiasts don't like them, but gee this seems like a cracking car! It is just so original.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-5677448/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

3ybhSnN.png

MlVtUnt.png

WgWjJwl.png

IM9EyU5.png

jBiIEBS.png

3vatjdk.png

Killer daily driver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 4:46 PM, James P said:

Is this good value for an import & auto? looks very clean 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-968-1993/SSE-AD-5239265/?Cr=1

 

Does an import from NZ even matter?

Agreed and i did think about this car for something different, been for sale for some time i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ol' Ole does come up with some pearlers over the 2 years his $75,000 car has been offered to us. He's still waffling and threatening death if you don't buy his bargain '86. Still hasn't taken it back to the UK....I get a chuckle every time he comes up with new outlandish phrases in his spiel and his never ending advert strategies ... Did you know, the dealer who sold it 30 odd years back sells more Pcars in a year than have ever been sold in Australia, EVER! Hmmm that'd make me buy it if it was true.

He is shouting his latest offering and I for one, take offence! "THIS IS A REAL GERMAN MADE PORSCHE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN MADE PORSCHE , DO AUSTRALIANS MAKE PORSCHES , I DONT THINK THEY MAKE ANYTHING !!!" :PissedOff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Ol' Ole does come up with some pearlers over the 2 years his $75,000 car has been offered to us. He's still waffling and threatening death if you don't buy his bargain '86. Still hasn't taken it back to the UK....I get a chuckle every time he comes up with new outlandish phrases in his spiel and his never ending advert strategies ... Did you know, the dealer who sold it 30 odd years back sells more Pcars in a year than have ever been sold in Australia, EVER! Hmmm that'd make me buy it if it was true.

He is shouting his latest offering and I for one, take offence! "THIS IS A REAL GERMAN MADE PORSCHE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN MADE PORSCHE , DO AUSTRALIANS MAKE PORSCHES , I DONT THINK THEY MAKE ANYTHING !!!" :PissedOff:

Just had a look and couldn't find it under his name - on CS???? (unless he's morphed into Trixie from Acacia Hills.....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TINGY944 said:

Does an import from NZ even matter?

Agreed and i did think about this car for something different, been for sale for some time i think.

Agree @TINGY944 well priced and in my book NZ really not an issue as long as it was originally delivered and not a grey import from somweree else as there are plenty of those in our eastern state :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just had a look and couldn't find it under his name - on CS???? (unless he's morphed into Trixie from Acacia Hills.....)

xUwfsMr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LeeM said:

@stf911 - Sals old Boxster, I am pretty sure he was the first owner, bought it off Porsche Melbourne back in the day.....

Interesting car to own for probably not a lot of money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Essay said:

at 119k , maybe a good hotrod , but i think we have discussed this car and it has history , but I guess history you could live with  at 139 in the listing text .. maybe not..   I do like white!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, symsy said:

at 119k , maybe a good hotrod , but i think we have discussed this car and it has history , but I guess history you could live with  at 139 in the listing text .. maybe not..   I do like white!

Was thinking it is perhaps an old advert recycled by CS - mentions Jan 2017 rego???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, symsy said:

at 119k , maybe a good hotrod , but i think we have discussed this car and it has history , but I guess history you could live with  at 139 in the listing text .. maybe not..   I do like white!

Wasn’t it last at a dealership? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edgy said:

Wasn’t it last at a dealership? 

Whos callin .. i have upset too many people this week.. with car sales and enquiries.. maybe its the full moon!! Tis the season of 20% discounts you see , last years prices within this years spring sale ;) 

10 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Was thinking it is perhaps an old advert recycled by CS - mentions Jan 2017 rego???

 

32 minutes ago, Essay said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WA Registration check on" 299 MR" returns- This vehicle licence is either expired or restricted.

 

I'd suggest another CS bug...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Was thinking it is perhaps an old advert recycled by CS - mentions Jan 2017 rego???

 

28 minutes ago, edgy said:

Wasn’t it last at a dealership? 

Both correct . I think it's the Carsales Russian bots playing with their algorithms again. This is the same add that was on a year or so back. then it went to a dealer etc etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...