Jump to content
wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, JonoF said:

Keep your shoes on mate. There’s egg shells aplenty. 

ffs mate... we won’t be doing dinner dates any time soon, I’m a terrible liar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like my mind is 95% made up to sell my car, just not that sure where to pitch the price ect ,

Don`t want to over price it and I don`t want to under sell it,

life is to short and I don`t use it enough and it’s time for a change for me. ?

Any discussions on a value would be appreciated..... 

Porsche 911 Carrera  1986 , log books , 135000 kms  , will post more pics soon

 

Capture.PNG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GT2RS at $799k with Weissach pack. My understanding is this is under ticket price. Has Porsche finally pushed their retail prices to the point there is nothing left for the flippers? Might be a few nervous speculators out there. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2018/SSE-AD-5669214/?gts=SSE-AD-5669214&gtssaleid=SSE-AD-5669214&rankingType=Spotlight

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

GT2RS at $799k with Weissach pack. My understanding is this is under ticket price. Has Porsche finally pushed their retail prices to the point there is nothing left for the flippers? Might be a few nervous speculators out there. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2018/SSE-AD-5669214/?gts=SSE-AD-5669214&gtssaleid=SSE-AD-5669214&rankingType=Spotlight

 

 

 

Was 1 mill 2 weeks ago.  Dropping at $100,000 per week.  At this rate in 7 more weeks I will be ready to make an offer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we are talking about big money.. this surely has to be a great driving proposition

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2008/OAG-AD-16137729/?Cr=100

Surely if your a boost addict thats fallen in love with a GT car its the best compromise ..and still in an intimate cabin.

I saw the black one at Porsche Melbourne and everyone keeps telling me a GT3 997 RS is only stickers..

Who has driven one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

GT2RS at $799k with Weissach pack. My understanding is this is under ticket price. Has Porsche finally pushed their retail prices to the point there is nothing left for the flippers? Might be a few nervous speculators out there. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2018/SSE-AD-5669214/?gts=SSE-AD-5669214&gtssaleid=SSE-AD-5669214&rankingType=Spotlight

 

 

 

I heard of a order allocation  being offered around 700-740 not being taken up.

Special cars ..thats should be kept.. wheres our man in the field..  @Skidmarks  .. very special car or what ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bardman said:

If you are prepared to offer my house price for my car then I think we can do a deal... ?  Send me a PM!

Well said.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, symsy said:

I heard of a order allocation  being offered around 700-740 not being taken up.

Special cars ..thats should be kept.. wheres our man in the field..  @Skidmarks  .. very special car or what ?

There was more than one, I was offered a spot too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, alps said:

I'm not in Sydney however I think the car presents very well. Being a 993 enthusiast it definitely has the right boxes ticked with some very favourable modifications that are completely reversible if you so desire. (IMO the mods are perfect for the car and would cost a fair sum to complete) If I were in the market I would consider this seriously.

Questions - Have you owned a Porsche before? What are you looking for from the car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2018 at 22:34, Carrera86 said:

Looks like my mind is 95% made up to sell my car, just not that sure where to pitch the price ect ,

Don`t want to over price it and I don`t want to under sell it,

life is to short and I don`t use it enough and it’s time for a change for me. ?

Any discussions on a value would be appreciated..... 

Porsche 911 Carrera  1986 , log books , 135000 kms  , will post more pics soon

 

Capture.PNG

 

 

 

 

How did you go putting a value on this @Carrera86 ?  Looks to be a great example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.2 - The club members… gonna talk it up.. but I bet they wont cross the road and give you the grand from the ATM as a deposit!! I think you will find the market is still reasonably high for those cars.. looks like a straight car.. but I would cash out now… a lot of cars getting reduced and a lot of cars sitting.  I would sell i get the feeling you could buy back in if you felt it at a later point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2018 at 21:34, Bardman said:

If you are prepared to offer my house price for my car then I think we can do a deal... ?  Send me a PM!

Epic reply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2 November 2018 at 10:31, Carrera86 said:

I Haven`t  ?  going on a run with it on Sunday with the Porsche Club will see what the feel is with other members 

What did they say or they still thinking about it? .. ring me I will tell ya what the bottom of the market is ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Steve  - I don't think Carrera86 will be back from the PCQ lunch yet... I left the convoy early as I had prior commitments, but I'm sure he will chime in soon.

As a matter of interest, I followed the car (closely) for about 50 km on good twisty / undulating and bumpy roads and it went very well. No smoke on the overrun, sounded really good under acceleration and it looks a million bucks. I didn't go over the paintwork or interior apart from the usual quick looksee, but there is certainly nothing wrong with the way it handles and brakes.

Whether the car is for sale or not & at what cost it is will be up to C86, but from my perspective, it certainly looks the goods.....

And its red......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Hey Steve  - I don't think Carrera86 will be back from the PCQ lunch yet... I left the convoy early as I had prior commitments, but I'm sure he will chime in soon.

As a matter of interest, I followed the car (closely) for about 50 km on good twisty / undulating and bumpy roads and it went very well. No smoke on the overrun, sounded really good under acceleration and it looks a million bucks. I didn't go over the paintwork or interior apart from the usual quick looksee, but there is certainly nothing wrong with the way it handles and brakes.

Whether the car is for sale or not & at what cost it is will be up to C86, but from my perspective, it certainly looks the goods.....

And its red......

It is a fantastically presented car, no doubt.  It should be at the top end of whatever the market range is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Coastr said:

It is a fantastically presented car, no doubt.  It should be at the top end of whatever the market range is.  

 

14 hours ago, Carrera86 said:

Lol Everyone said don`t sell it ! , it was good to get out  on a run again  even the Wife enjoyed it , Porsche club are going to hold more events up this way .

As for the sale of the car still not sure and Sunday didn`t help any ?.

 

On 4 November 2018 at 15:46, Stephen Tinker said:

Hey Steve  - I don't think Carrera86 will be back from the PCQ lunch yet... I left the convoy early as I had prior commitments, but I'm sure he will chime in soon.

As a matter of interest, I followed the car (closely) for about 50 km on good twisty / undulating and bumpy roads and it went very well. No smoke on the overrun, sounded really good under acceleration and it looks a million bucks. I didn't go over the paintwork or interior apart from the usual quick looksee, but there is certainly nothing wrong with the way it handles and brakes.

Whether the car is for sale or not & at what cost it is will be up to C86, but from my perspective, it certainly looks the goods.....

And its red......

 

 

 

Note - Its monday, lets start the week afresh and stop this misuse of this thread - We have much precious time to waste and we may as well do it properly.

THIS IS THE WHATS FOR SALE THREAD!! ;) 

That means,  you check if the pictures are good, i.e owner has vacuumed it, if not severely dis the owner and enthusiast qualities, contine on further and complain about a few things about the car, poor photography angles, use of tyres shine and most important assume a lot. Then probably discuss the probabilty of the fake service history, dodgy restamped vin ,  the line up of the thread in the seat cushion and more.

Zoom in an anticpate the micron thickness of the paint and the review polish swirl marks that tell all multitude of sins

Dont call and get facts, thats way too logical.. again just dis the owner they deserve it!

You must pick on the owners write up - WHERE IS IT FOR THE REDCAR?.   Punctuation is a definate area of focus , either misuse or the lack off.

YOU MUST HAVE A PRICE REDCAR !! - You must talk it up or down but we have to have an asking price!!

PS - I suggest if you wanna sell that car .. get it on gumtree

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...