wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, Mezger Autosport said:

I know this car inside out, have worked on it back with the previous owner. Any questions ask.

What's the engine build/specs?  Carsales ad doesn't mention anything but it sounds fairly meaty.....

I know it's been mentioned a week back...…  please save me from myself, I have no space atm  but have almost daily picked up the phone - please please  someone buy it for low $30's, charcoal the rims, lower it,  hack the exhaust and enjoy a perfect daily hottie that stands out in the crowd!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/waterford/cars-vans-utes/porsche-911-carrera-ocean-jade-/1199813173

$_20.JPG

3 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

I know it's been mentioned a week back...…  please save me from myself, I have no space atm  but have almost daily picked up the phone - please please  someone buy it for low $30's, charcoal the rims, lower it,  hack the exhaust and enjoy a perfect daily hottie that stands out in the crowd!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/waterford/cars-vans-utes/porsche-911-carrera-ocean-jade-/1199813173

$_20.JPG

It's gone!

5 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Thank God for that, last thing I need is another one. It's a nice buy for someone...

I kept thinking about it too... 

1 hour ago, JLD said:

I kept thinking about it too... 

You have no excuses .. your car list looks empty and your garage probably is too….

Do you have storage space for one of us fellas, to buy something? ;) 

3 minutes ago, symsy said:

You have no excuses .. your car list looks empty and your garage probably is too….

I’ve got an ML63 taking up space that won’t sell :( and a BMW and a van... and a wife who hates me spending money!

10 minutes ago, JLD said:

I’ve got an ML63 taking up space that won’t sell :( and a BMW and a van... and a wife who hates me spending money!

We will forgive you , evidently your wife won't.. you better list em on here at good prices and get the rich porsche owners club on your radar..its a family thing yoi know.  Mike needs a new daily since he sold his dodgy BMW that he got from Porkchops.

Better to have something to talk about .. Pcar markets like watchin paint dry 

21 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

HTRCeaR.png

Really??

Didnt you buy it .. its a coupe .. I think on hold till the next bubble 

On 15/11/2018 at 17:50, symsy said:

I’ve got some storage space send me a nice Pcar 

1 minute ago, James P said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm now thats dangerous .. christmas commin and all 

38 minutes ago, James P said:

I got one for ya, FREE. 

51 minutes ago, Coastr said:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1976-porsche-911-Super-Carrera-SC-for-restoration-3-0LTR/233012788892

highlights:

- worlds only 76 SC

- worlds only 76 SC convertible

- RHD conversion 

- helpfully pre-disassembled 

- spirited bidding 

"Very easy restorer" hahahhahah, so much hyperbole in that ad, I say it's already reached it's fair price at $15k

2 hours ago, Coastr said:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1976-porsche-911-Super-Carrera-SC-for-restoration-3-0LTR/233012788892

highlights:

- worlds only 76 SC

- worlds only 76 SC convertible

- RHD conversion 

- helpfully pre-disassembled 

- spirited bidding 

Has anyone ever completed a Convertible-back-to-Targa exercise? I have seen a few projects where the backdate has started, but it never seems to finish as the old targa bits are extremely hard to find & super expensive to ship.

Several cars at varying stages at Skunkwerks undergoing this exact transformation. I would hazard a guess that my Klassy is the most extreme.....almost warrants a Clarkson voice over 'in the world' 😱🤣

Finding a Targa hoop, glass and interior trim can’t be easy.  For a rhd converted car might as well find a roof and turn it into a coupe - more people will want it and originality is dead and gone anyway.  And a mid year Targa is the lowest on the g-body totem pole, so I doubt you would get your money back.