Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Wow! That's gotta be a scam surely? 

1 hour ago, James P said:

Probably a repaired write off

50 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Or that 😁 

Cheap if it checks out ok though 

There is a car history report available as a link in the ad - looks like it was generated yesterday.

Could be made up - but would be a lot of effort. States not written off / stolen.

I was thinking outstanding finance + $60k but the documentation does not list a finacial incumberance. (Maybe wrong terminology)!

Its about 2 mins from me!

Jim.

30 minutes ago, Jim45 said:

There is a car history report available as a link in the ad - looks like it was generated yesterday.

Could be made up - but would be a lot of effort. States not written off / stolen.

I was thinking outstanding finance + $60k but the documentation does not list a finacial incumberance. (Maybe wrong terminology)!

Its about 2 mins from me!

Jim.

Actually it does note “Financial interests reported”... Agree no accidents and seems like valid history. Hasn’t done a lot of is in the last few years, so I wonder what servicing has been like...

I thought 4 (non-S) wouldn’t have the red calipers?

I emailed last night (only saw it after 10pm which seemed a bit late to call) and didn’t hear back. This morning his phone is switched off, so expect it probably has sold...

On 05/03/2019 at 08:54, hugh said:

The want is bad................the red is so, so good.

On 05/03/2019 at 08:47, Mafia88 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2007-Porsche-911-GT3-997-Manual-MY07/SSE-AD-5963371

if anyone’s interested feel free to call, 0403799018

Cheers Richard 

Stunning , will be interesting to see what the market does with s standout car 

4 hours ago, 9er said:

I think it was also on eBay yesterday, it's not there now.

A winner for someone , nice to hear if a good car at  reasonable price ..

2 hours ago, Mttel said:

I went to have a look at it, but it had been removed from where it was located at a car brokerage. I then spoke to the owner at length about it 2 weeks ago. Sounded pretty good from what he told me, though I did get the feeling he was a car salesman with the way he was talking about it, then he admitted he is one. Not saying they're all 'Dodgy brothers' type, yet his comment 'Its a good jigger' did remind me of some dodgy car yards I've been in before so I didn't bother going to have a look at it. Being an import and a tip, I told him his $33k asking price was a bit optimistic when compared with two local Aussie delivered cars of the same colour with less km's are $5k more. It has a few problems that need fixing, though I can't remember what they were, but he said maybe $3-5k to fix, so you could add more to that I imagine. It's probably a $25k car tops 

Yes I have seen it , a few times last year , it maybe a members car . 

It presented well , seems like value 

The Brisbane crew drove down to CC Byron Bay a 4 hr round trip with it and a few other modded cars it was one of them 

On 09/03/2019 at 08:48, JWM said:

I emailed last night (only saw it after 10pm which seemed a bit late to call) and didn’t hear back. This morning his phone is switched off, so expect it probably has sold...

Now shows as sold on Carsales. If that was all legit, amazing buying... Hope someone here nabbed it. 

Seriously, this guy couldn’t even get fit the car in his opening image! What’s he doing showing maybe a 1/4 of the car?! Haha

This car was my fav gt3 of the event- the white just looks so sharp! If only they still had tellers at banks and lots of cash on site I would rob one!

glws Scott

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2010-Porsche-911-GT3-997-Series-II-Manual-MY10/SSE-AD-5966464

2 hours ago, Peter John said:

Seriously, this guy couldn’t even get fit the car in his opening image! What’s he doing showing maybe a 1/4 of the car?! Haha

This car was my fav gt3 of the event- the white just looks so sharp! If only they still had tellers at banks and lots of cash on site I would rob one!

glws Scott

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2010-Porsche-911-GT3-997-Series-II-Manual-MY10/SSE-AD-5966464

Love that car as well . I would sell my silver car to buy it .