Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

@LeeM don’t get me wrong, I search frequently (I won’t admit daily) for a 996 as a driver. For value and experience they are bang on. So I’m with you there. 

@smit2100 tbh I’m not that into group rev off, but too Summernats for me. But again, I’m from the muscle car and classic background. But I get it. I’ve heard a certain 996tt next to my ears at the lights and through the mountains a few times and yep, gets me excited. All tingly like.

Love his future value claim worth $250k in 5 years. It’s a bit of a clouded crystal ball for a non matching converted body sculpted car. Maybe he will offer a guaranteed buy back in 5 years....🤣

What JLD said ^^^^^. Owner tried for about 140k for a year with all the usual spiels time and again then half a year at about 120k. Then it went to Bernies " cars for the stars "at $118k for 3/4 a year and now it's a been a "real bargain"at 105k for about a month....

7 hours ago, JLD said:

That car has been for sale for a very long time... first with a private seller then immediately after with this dealer

Is that the one that had the wanky/blingy 17/18inch rims? 

12 hours ago, LeeM said:

$20k LAMBOborghini paint job but too stingy to spend a couple of hundred on new rear bumpers to fit a local number plate. Details missed can ruin a car.  What a 💩, albeit a shiny, polished orange one.  And how can this be advertised as NOT modified?

59 minutes ago, JLD said:

Shame it can’t be registered here... Singapore import bought in New Zealand. The Aus Delivered purists would have a heart attack at a double import! 😂😂😂

I thought it would fit the requirements here ?

1 hour ago, EZEE said:

http://richmonds.com.au/portfolio/1988-porsche-911-carrera/

I remember this being mentioned on here, Lee M you suggested this to me a few months back. I wonder why it hasn't sold? I am in Sydney so haven't seen it in the flesh. Just curious.

Nice car that's come down from $159k.

I reckon higher end cars just aren't selling, and that people are scared to pull some money out of the house or get a loan

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

I reckon higher end cars just aren't selling, and that people are scared to pull some money out of the house or get a loan

Thank you LeeM, that could be it. Might explain why it hasn't moved. As you have said before Richmonds seem to get nice cars come through and responses to enquiries are reasonable.

20 hours ago, LeeM said:

Yes higher end cars just aren't selling and neither is middle to high end Real Estate - couple of friends have taken their houses off the market. Australia has entered ELECTION Mode and things will stay quiet until that is over.

We