Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

53 minutes ago, symsy said:

done deal then you buying half , I need something to drive Wednesdays 😆 and I got the trailer if needed 

Someone must have seen this car ? I just recall multiple people talking about it in the past few years 

The last roadworthy i had done the guy checked the vin number and that it had al four wheels on..

1 hour ago, symsy said:

done deal then you buying half , I need something to drive Wednesdays 😆 and I got the trailer if needed 

Someone must have seen this car ? I just recall multiple people talking about it in the past few years

May be because it is actually a bloody good car as you say. But sometimes the fact that it's way out west makes people hesitant. But agree the car doesn't look like it has stuff on it that's any more extreme than sone other hot rod 911s I've seen over easr.

56 minutes ago, clutch-monkey said:

The last roadworthy i had done the guy checked the vin number and that it had al four wheels on..

Need ur contacts 

45 minutes ago, Harold996tt said:

May be because it is actually a bloody good car as you say. But sometimes the fact that it's way out west makes people hesitant. But agree the car doesn't look like it has stuff on it that's any more extreme than sone other hot rod 911s I've seen over easr.

Sounds like ur the buyer unless u bought the 996 GT3 

you would have to paint the 3.8 though or wrap it the colour ain’t so cool 

Just now, symsy said:

Sounds like ur the buyer unless u bought the 996 GT3 

you would have to paint the 3.8 though or wrap it the colour ain’t so cool 

The RJP car sold? Would have loved to have bought it if I just had the space. Seriously like it at least from the looks of it in the add and the fact it is an rjp car. It doesn't get any better to me... And nope I don't know the seller either. I dont hold agendas. I just like the look of the car alot :)

You guys and your financial controllers  and space .. come on .. You need to learn to manage  better , I have  1 car 🚗 In THE garage  honey .. 

garage and car ...

1 in Sydney 

1 in Melbourne 

1 in Tassie

1 in a garage that don’t exist 

1 in the repairers that’s in circulation and not really mine .. look at the interstate plate honey 

1 too many that’s causing a relationship issue 

17 under discussion here 

126 saved on Carsales 

and a black book of calls

Space the final frontier ...

8 minutes ago, Harold996tt said:

The RJP car sold? Would have loved to have bought it if I just had the space. Seriously like it at least from the looks of it in the add and the fact it is an rjp car. It doesn't get any better to me... And nope I don't know the seller either. I dont hold agendas. I just like the look of the car alot :)

Another successful spruking and virtual tyre polish campaign if sale achieved by PFA

Just now, symsy said:

You guys and your financial controllers  and space .. come on .. You need to learn to manage  better , I have  1 car 🚗 In THE garage  honey .. 

garage and car ...

1 in Sydney 

1 in Melbourne 

1 in Tassie

1 in the repairers that’s in circulation and not really mine .. look at the interstate plate honey 

17 under discussion here 

126 saved on Carsales 

Another successful spruking and virtual tyre polish campaign if sale achieved by PFA

I should definitely learn from you mate. Hahaha. 

2 hours ago, symsy said:

garage and car ...

1 in Sydney 

1 in Melbourne 

1 in Tassie

17 under discussion here 

126 saved on Carsales 

@symsy if the Tassie one ever needs a run............ 😉 

6 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@symsy if the Tassie one ever needs a run............ 😉 

Ahh there’s a word play in that one too !! Car !  Acar is more a English forum code  as is like  Pcar on this forum . 

And not to confuse , then there things that represent cars that were cars and those things ain’t quite cars yet ... or maybe cars again 

BCFA2A0A-7A0A-4670-9973-E6CCA75F8DB4.jpeg

237A576C-315A-4574-99DD-89E2215F5A03.jpeg

21 minutes ago, symsy said:

Ahh there’s a word play in that one too !! Car !  Acar is more a English forum code  as is like  Pcar on this forum . 

And not to confuse , then there things that represent cars that were cars and those things ain’t quite cars yet ... or maybe cars again 

BCFA2A0A-7A0A-4670-9973-E6CCA75F8DB4.jpeg

237A576C-315A-4574-99DD-89E2215F5A03.jpeg

Interesting, a mate has one down here too in somewhat of a similar state.  Tassie must the DBS restoration state....

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Interesting, a mate has one down here too in somewhat of a similar state.  Tassie must the DBS restoration state....

Another one there’s only about 350 left , Porsche people have no idea what bare metal means or when they use that word RUST or no RUST , I just don’t believe em on an un restored car .  Zzz that body is aluminium 😅

1 hour ago, Coastr said:

Thats a good Vantage point to view the car from

Indeed an expensive vantage point 

@Al, I think I actually met Ole today!!!!  Interesting dude, a lot older than I imagined I must admit, but still peddling the value of his 964RS.  Also told me he's coming into some money shortly and is looking for something to buy - muttering Cayman Clubsport (no, not GT4).

Also told me one of his rellies drove the Pink Pig..........

24 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@Al, I think I actually met Ole today!!!!  Interesting dude, a lot older than I imagined I must admit, but still peddling the value of his 964RS.  Also told me he's coming into some money shortly and is looking for something to buy - muttering Cayman Clubsport (no, not GT4).

Hasn't he taken that car over to the UK yet, coz "it is worth so much over there" and swapped it for a GT3 like he promised a year back ….. I saw a month back on scumtree he dropped it to 95k and was even throwing in all the spoilers and rims etc ……. then it was sold …. then it was back on again at 100k and extra for rims etc. I'll say it again, it's probably a pretty decent car but $80 is tops in this market … hellooooo Ole are you listening? I can ease your pain...….

14 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@TwoHeadsTas  I need more! The amount of times I’ve had a beer for every ad he’s changed I need some form of compensation to understand the man behind the car.... 🍿 

14 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@TwoHeadsTas  I need more! The amount of times I’ve had a beer for every ad he’s changed I need some form of compensation to understand the man behind the car.... 🍿 

43 minutes ago, JB said:

Not too much more to tell I'm afraid @JB.  When I put 2 and 2 together and realised it was him, I didn't want to start asking too many more questions in case I was stuck there for ever.  I thought it best not to raise his price variations, and his car was no where in sight....  He did have on a rather nice Gulf Racing leather jacket though 🙂 

On 26/01/2018 at 11:59, KG said:

Hi Guys,

This car has been sitting for sale for a while now:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-930-1982/SSE-AD-4624679/?_ga=2.199039727.1174871372.1516599736-137217530.1502872508

Does anyone know the car? (or forum member?)

I plan to have a look at a few cars in Adelaide start of Feb and would appreciate any feedback.

Just having a quick search on this one...Still for sale!  Engine from an '88 turbo and a UK delivered car, however price reflects this.  Seems to have been sitting for aaaaages.

4 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

Just having a quick search on this one...Still for sale!  Engine from an '88 turbo and a UK delivered car, however price reflects this.  Seems to have been sitting for aaaaages.

Probably people scared of UK cars and non matching numbers. Would be a fun car for a lot less money when you think an Aussie Turbo I know of here in SA sold for $275k recently, so people are still buying the right cars.