Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

On 16/05/2019 at 18:16, JWM said:

This is really great advice!

When buying, you just have to think about the times you’ve been a seller. I’m not interested in a story about what my car’s worth, just what someone will pay . Usually the story just annoys you, and the lower the offer is, the stupider the story gets 😄... 

That’s the way I deal with buying now. Nice and simple. First price is your best price and either you strike a deal or walk away. No story, just the number I can pay. Everyone appreciates that I think.

Agree as well ... solid advice.  @raafrebel2 if you are in the market for a 991.1S with excellent service history and care I happen to know this P pretty well.  Full disclosure ... he's a mate of mine. Serviced at Porsche Centre Melb.  Only selling due to his plan to flip for a GTS.  If you want to know more just DM me and I can connect you with him directly.  June is a good month to buy ! 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2012-Porsche-911-Carrera-S-991-Auto/SSE-AD-6120236

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tips said:

non matching 912 targa $140k, dreaming or smoking some great stuff...

Check out this 1968 Porsche 912 Manual.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1968-Porsche-912-Manual/SSE-AD-6147350

love the commentary about collectibility and back off purist key board warriors 🤣🙄😮

5DA0B546-0712-4342-8849-610352496B0C.jpeg

12 hours ago, Mttel said:

Agree, looks like it could have potential for the right buyer although I’m not sure 320,000 km classifies it as “GENUINE LOW KM’s” per the dealer comments....ha ha

3 hours ago, edgy said:

Hmm... tempting!

I need a daily that I don't have to feel guilty about driving everywhere and maybe even to park outside in the driveway. 

The 911 might be parked outside in the driveway - while the engine is in your garage being refurbished (thats what I am afraid of).

1 hour ago, Zelrik911 said:

The 911 might be parked outside in the driveway - while the engine is in your garage being refurbished (thats what I am afraid of).

lol this was exactly the conversation I had with a friend about it tonight!