Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

7 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

2014 Cayman PDK 39000kms Sold $69000.  All these prices + GST and buyers premium

Trading around wholesale  trade-in prices- since the dealers are all have accounts there are no "bargains" at Manheim.  So not sure the 997 Turbo will be that interesting an auction given the provenance of the vehicle.

2 hours ago, James P said:

I’ve got a set of those sitting around here in Melbourne that I won’t be using in the foreseeable future. 16x6 & 16x7. I’ll beat that price if anyone’s on the lookout.

13 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Not into Targas meself, but damn that is a nice looking car! 

11 minutes ago, Dave986 said:

It certainly looks the ducks guts. Anyone know of a Porsche mechanic of good quality in Wollongong?

That will be gone soon, stunning color.

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:50, OBRUT said:

Same car? Good return in a month if so..

https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2019-shannons-sydney-late-autumn-classic-auction/NA8KE86EOA370U4/

On 20/08/2019 at 15:47, crsedge said:

Wish I had have bought the Shannon’s one at that price, noting it did require a freshen up

Definitely a different car, since I bought the Shannon's one. It's undergoing a freshen up now, so to speak. Will start another thread when I get time.

Not quite P car related however enough architects on here to spark interest in a new project. I didn’t realise they assembled DS’s in Aust 😮 bit of Australian motoring history.

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0027-3448871/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/1962-citroen-id-ds-19-parisienne-manual-sedan?redirect=0