Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

9 hours ago, 1st said:

Me too - having owned 2 CS’s ... they’re fantastic 

... however it is one of 60 x 968CS’s sold here in Aus not 19 as the ad incorrectly claims 

Having owned 5 CS's .........I believe the correct number is 33 cars delivered to Australia  , 14 MO30 cars of which the blue car ( my old car ) is one & 19 standard CS's . those numbers where documented at RSR Garage from Porsche Australia

41 minutes ago, craiggt3rs said:

Having owned 5 CS's .........I believe the correct number is 33 cars delivered to Australia  , 14 MO30 cars of which the blue car ( my old car ) is one & 19 standard CS's . those numbers where documented at RSR Garage from Porsche Australia

Do you know if we got any Maritime Blue cars here? We had a black one, we would like another at some point! 

1 hour ago, craiggt3rs said:

Hi Craiggt3rs 

I have the “Model Importation Volume” document from Porsche Cars Australia and it lists the following 968CS import numbers: 

1993- 19

1994- 31

1995- 10

Of the notable options - M030 and rear seats (essentially like a UK 968 Sport ) there were: 

M030 - 14 of the 60 cars delivered 

M685 divided rear seat - 13 of the 60 cars delivered

M030 and 685 - 1 car within this above “group” - in Guards Red

M030 and Riviera Blue - 1 car within this above “group”- for sale currently 

M030 and Midnight Blue Metallic (one of my old cars) 1 car within this above “group”

M030 and Aventurine Green - 1 car within this above “group”

** in addition from this document during 1992-4 there were 81 additional 968 Coupes and Cabs (6sp and Tiptronic) sold here :

1992 - 40

1993 - 11

1994 - 30 

1995 - nil (But 10 x 968CS deliveries only per the above) 

Cheers !

Whoever buys the blue car will love it 

1 hour ago, 1st said:

Hi Craiggt3rs 

I have the “Model Importation Volume” document from Porsche Cars Australia and it lists the following 968CS import numbers: 

1993- 19

1994- 31

1995- 10

Of the notable options - M030 and rear seats (essentially like a UK 968 Sport ) there were: 

M030 - 14 of the 60 cars delivered 

M685 divided rear seat - 13 of the 60 cars delivered

M030 and 685 - 1 car within this above “group” - in Guards Red

M030 and Riviera Blue - 1 car within this above “group”- for sale currently 

M030 and Midnight Blue Metallic (one of my old cars) 1 car within this above “group”

M030 and Aventurine Green - 1 car within this above “group”

** in addition from this document during 1992-4 there were 81 additional 968 Coupes and Cabs (6sp and Tiptronic) sold here :

1992 - 40

1993 - 11

1994 - 30 

1995 - nil (But 10 x 968CS deliveries only per the above) 

Cheers !

Whoever buys the blue car will love it 

Thanks for refreshing my memory on thes stats Stewart.

Though I would have loved a CS, glad I have one of the standard 30 delivered  '94 models in my garage :)

Cheers

Craig

10 hours ago, MARTY said:

I think that riviera blue one was sold by Porsche in Melbourne about 5 years ago,it looks stunning and one of the best colours although the last time it came up for sale it was way less than it’s CTS price tag.

Yes it was & went to WA

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2019 at 08:39, itsujack said:

So I'd heard before that only 5 manual 987 Spyder's came into Australia. If that's the case then 80% of them are now on market! @Apogee want to make it 100% 😉

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/porsche/boxster/spyder-badge/

Three of those cars have been sitting a while now, the highest priced one at $139k for over a year. Might be time for a price adjustment...

Ironically not one of the 20 odd PDK cars for sale. Coincidence or changing times?

Nooooo! over my dead body. :D

16 hours ago, JLD said:

Bloody hell didn't they get that ad wrong, not only is it suppose to be a diesel and grey and have 24k less km's than what the photo shows but the number plate is allocated to a currently registered Audi station wagon although they got the colour right for the Audi😀

1 hour ago, Mttel said:

That badge / decal must be worth about $5k then........ (or perhaps they think so)

No danger of winning any photography awards 😁 but not very often these 50th Anniversary cars come up from my observations... I've always liked them, but not sure I could pay GT3 money for one. 🤔

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2014-porsche-911-carrera-50th-anniversary-991-auto/SSE-AD-6187138/

21 hours ago, JWM said:

No danger of winning any photography awards 😁 but not very often these 50th Anniversary cars come up from my observations... I've always liked them, but not sure I could pay GT3 money for one. 🤔

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2014-porsche-911-carrera-50th-anniversary-991-auto/SSE-AD-6187138/

I really like them too, but very pricey!

14 hours ago, JWM said:

What was the price of these over a Carrera S when new?

I think with only 17 available you wouldn’t have had a sniff of buying one new unless you were in the know

Looks like $271k

https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/911-50th-anniversary-edition-announced-36944/