Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 minutes ago, firstone said:

Fond memories of blowing off lj lc gtrs and even an slr or two. Especially when they'd ask about turbo. Nup, street port 465 holley and extractors mate. 🤗

For a bit of Porsche content... for a little while I had the triple throat Weber on the 13B BP which I was told was from a 911.  The carb itself would probably be worth a few bob these days perhaps.  Didn't run very well but made great top end power and blew awesome flames out of the 3" exhaust on the overrun!

24 minutes ago, michel said:

Pics 

Now you're testing me. Hope this works

@Turra - I wish! Saw that one about a week or so after buying this and was sorry to have bought mine. Has anyone here admitted to buying it - if it was in ok condition, a steal at that price. Mine was from Perth. Like that other turbo with the very tasty engine mods that sold a month or two ago.

20200913_102840 (1).jpg

3 hours ago, michel said:

Who bought this?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1976-porsche-911-manual/SSE-AD-6863284

Great colour… And looks pretty tidy and tasty… I am biased however

Now that is a nice looking car!  Shame it was right hand drive, not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 hour ago, michel said:

Also makes the one that @symsy Sold, a clear bargain

The 964 targa is for me a perfect looking car and when they come up for sale they usually get snapped up I agree the car @symsy sold looks like a bargain and I’m sure the CTS one will be sold in no time even at a sky high asking price.

8 hours ago, Arnage said:

Michel

Orange targa, is it for sale, how much?

white targa, is it yours & is it actually for sale & price?

My Conti Orange Targa . Will be advertised soon $75k

white targa,  is off market, owner/seller the most cantankerous Old fella ever met.

Agreed,

Was on the market over a year ago when we were both looking. Think this minty green one was also listed last year but removed, assumed sold, but now relisted. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1979-porsche-911-sc-manual/SSE-AD-5847071/?Cr=21

Glad I got mine when I did. It was over my budget back then. But it was perfect. Don't think I'd be able to afford it today.