Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

59 minutes ago, rafikdous said:

Some serious money for 912. Not sure why the seller advertising it as a 911

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1967-porsche-911-manual/SSE-AD-7001204/?Cr=5

I believe the seller is a member here.

Good luck with the sale...........that said, there are a lot of details that are really fkng with my OCD.😷

Build thread subjected to a smidgen of redaction

My 1967 Porsche 912 rebuild thread - Page 2 - Tribute, Track, or Hot Rod - PFA (porscheforum.com.au)

5 hours ago, 9er said:

I believe the seller is a member here.

Good luck with the sale...........that said, there are a lot of details that are really fkng with my OCD.😷

Build thread subjected to a smidgen of redaction

My 1967 Porsche 912 rebuild thread - Page 2 - Tribute, Track, or Hot Rod - PFA (porscheforum.com.au)

9er, he sold it and the car is being offered by the new owner

2 hours ago, njb said:

Hi all,

Can I please get an opinion on values for this: https://duttongarage.com/Porsche-Carrera~27817

HK import, non-matching numbers (restamped case), non-original paint, non-original interior, vinyl wrapped dash, no service books, no invoices/records/history, and a grinding 1st to 2nd shift. Apart from all that, very fun car to drive.

It appears sold 

Doing the rounds on various FB pages. What on earth is going on here? Some guy posts his Gt3 replica for sale, and then some other guy claiming it was 'pretty much stolen' from him, without explanation. 

Looks to be the car reviewed by Clay Wong on YouTube recently. 

Screenshot_20210115-163028_Samsung Internet.jpg

38 minutes ago, porka987s said:

Doing the rounds on various FB pages. What on earth is going on here? Some guy posts his Gt3 replica for sale, and then some other guy claiming it was 'pretty much stolen' from him, without explanation. 

Looks to be the car reviewed by Clay Wong on YouTube recently. 

Screenshot_20210115-163028_Samsung Internet.jpg

The consensus is that the guy that posted this sold it too cheap. Then the current seller listed it for twice the price and he is salty ... not a confirmed theory.

3 hours ago, porka987s said:

Doing the rounds on various FB pages. What on earth is going on here? Some guy posts his Gt3 replica for sale, and then some other guy claiming it was 'pretty much stolen' from him, without explanation. Looks to be the car reviewed by Clay Wong on YouTube recently. 

Owner's response on FB

It's not stolen at all 🤣😂. The long story short, I traded him an r23 GTR plus another car and cash for the Porsche, he then killed the engine a month after trading the r32 GTR with me. He then expected me to pay 20K for an engine rebuild (which I obviously said no to doing). Only he knows how far he turned the boost controller up. There is no dispute with ownership at all mate, it is entirely my car figuratively, literally and legally as per the legal contract (Bartering agreement) we both signed. He thinks that I have now ripped him off 20k so he thinks I have "pretty much stolen it off him". He is also a bit upset because I politely turned down the offer he presented to me wanting to buy the Porsche back for an absolute low ball offer, just prior to him making this post.

1 hour ago, Fishcop said:

Owner's response on FB

It's not stolen at all 🤣😂. The long story short, I traded him an r23 GTR plus another car and cash for the Porsche, he then killed the engine a month after trading the r32 GTR with me. He then expected me to pay 20K for an engine rebuild (which I obviously said no to doing). Only he knows how far he turned the boost controller up. There is no dispute with ownership at all mate, it is entirely my car figuratively, literally and legally as per the legal contract (Bartering agreement) we both signed. He thinks that I have now ripped him off 20k so he thinks I have "pretty much stolen it off him". He is also a bit upset because I politely turned down the offer he presented to me wanting to buy the Porsche back for an absolute low ball offer, just prior to him making this post.

That pretty much sums it up.