wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

36 minutes ago, hugh said:

Love the teledials, so good. 

Did they ever come out as standard fitment? 

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

Cheezus that's up there in price 

Based on some recent sales, it's actually really good value by comparison.

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

Did they ever come out as standard fitment? 

Yes, 84-85 from memory 

10 hours ago, Peter M said:

This is the pick for me:

1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual-SSE-AD-7011681 - carsales.com.au

Nice condition, rebuilt engine and gearbox with some discreet but clever mods

The early 3.2's are light and nice to drive , this one would be a cracker.

Nice car. But

290 Hp on Motronic and still running the AFM. Hmmm.... 

1 hour ago, jamesb said:

Nice car. But

Car is running a Motec engine management system. If anyone wants the full details on the engine rebuild please PM me or speak to Richard at PR Technology - rather than making assumptions.

Just to re-confirm I have paid my financial membership even though it is not yet displaying.

1 hour ago, jamesb said:

Nice car. But

Very possible , check out Ninemeister in the UK they have been doing this kinda stuff for years and PR would be very abreast of their work and know their own approaches too no doubt.  

12 hours ago, LeeM said:

Cheezus that's up there in price 

Time to sell mate ...and your bitcoin 

Just spray some Old Spice or Brut 33 around and tell em is a lingering of Magnus 

10 minutes ago, symsy said:

Just spray some Old Spice or Brut 33 around and tell em is a lingering of Magnus 

I'm a 4711 man meself. Drives the women crazy

17 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Oh Eau De Outlaw 

18 minutes ago, LeeM said:

3 minutes ago, Diamond911 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1990-porsche-911-carrera-2-cabriolet-964-manual/SSE-AD-6113588/?Cr=1

Amusing choice of car positions for the ad.  Sure to give some Tojo's and Patrols 4WD's a run for their money.

Makes no sense at all taking those photos at that location...

25 distant photos of the car angles and none of any other part of the car,  books etc etc....... but hey, he's got people talking about his car!

3 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Agreed. Can't understand it myself. Not a way to sell a car. And no interior or engine photos either. 

5 minutes ago, Diamond911 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1990-porsche-911-carrera-2-cabriolet-964-manual/SSE-AD-6113588/?Cr=1

Amusing choice of car positions for the ad.  Sure to give some Tojo's and Patrols 4WD's a run for their money.

Making an appeal to the Fun loving, hair down, cabriolet loving grass smoking cashed up hippie

45 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Come on Pete, it's pretty obvious the seller is showing its capabilities as a safari rally cab if a buyer is considering one.

Smart marekting I thought 👍😁

For real ... when did a 65k cab more than double in price . Bring on the best of bullshit photography, bad cars, high prices, poor vacuuming skills. Im glad the jokes/whats for sale thread will have a lot of traction.

I only wish I hadn't emptied my garage

4 minutes ago, symsy said:

For real ... when did a 65k cab more than double in price . Bring on the best of bullshit photography, bad cars, high prices, poor vacuuming skills. Im glad the jokes/whats for sale thread will have a lot of traction.

I only wish I hadn't emptied my garage

Caught in Flash flood - insurance pics 

Dude actually has a sense of humour 🥳🤓😊

On 12/01/2021 at 18:53, Fishcop said:

987 Cayman S Manual located close to me (Port Macquarie) if anyone is chasing...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3679680535458835/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

A friend of friend is interested in this car and contacted me... Anything to know if I kick its tyres (its a dealer so I don't expect much).  How does the price seem for manual Cayman S?

4 hours ago, Fishcop said:

A friend of friend is interested in this car and contacted me... Anything to know if I kick its tyres (its a dealer so I don't expect much).  How does the price seem for manual Cayman S?

That headunit with the integrated phone pad thing was a UK option wasn't it? So probably a personal import? I think the price is relatively reasonable considering that assuming it's got a decent service history, currently the cheapest manual Cayman for sale, and people definitely seem to be snapping them up pretty quickly at the moment.

There's a few more interior photos on the Gumtree ad too.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-macquarie/cars-vans-utes/2006-porsche-cayman-987-s-silver-6-speed-manual-coupe/1265735291

52 minutes ago, GregDash said:

That headunit with the integrated phone pad thing was a UK option wasn't it? So probably a personal import? I think the price is relatively reasonable considering that assuming it's got a decent service history, currently the cheapest manual Cayman for sale, and people definitely seem to be snapping them up pretty quickly at the moment.

There's a few more interior photos on the Gumtree ad too.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-macquarie/cars-vans-utes/2006-porsche-cayman-987-s-silver-6-speed-manual-coupe/1265735291

I don't know that it wasn't an Aussie option.  I've seen a couple of AU delivered 997 with that (now pointless) option.  The speedo is in kilometers, so probably not a UK import - but I might go take a look on the weekend and have a proper look.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1988-porsche-944-turbo-s-manual/OAG-AD-19505870/?Cr=17

Assume, the same on that was on Carsales in Perth for $90K, then reduced to $50K. Now looks to have shipped to Sydney and at CTS for $95K.

Unless there's another Turbo S Silver Rose floating around the place.

Lovely car by the looks of it.