Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 minutes ago, 911B said:

I know, a mate might be interested, what should he pay for it do u think mate? 

i would think it was $50k over priced, seeing the latest (997.1, 4S and S) pricing though, it's hard to tell.

If it's still in St Agnes SA, i live there and if you want someone to have a quick look, let me know.

18 minutes ago, sjm said:

i would think it was $50k over priced, seeing the latest (997.1, 4S and S) pricing though, it's hard to tell.

If it's still in St Agnes SA, i live there and if you want someone to have a quick look, let me know.

That’s so nice of you mate I will ask my buddy 

2 hours ago, 911B said:

Its showing as "on hold" just now.

For reference this same car was previously for sale whilst in Victoria (Brighton area from memory).  It was listed at $125k iirc and registered in Vic. It was for sale for a long time and then reappeared in SA at the $165 price. 

3 hours ago, ArthurK said:

Im sure they were thinking the same when the last stamped VIN Commodore sold for $750,000 too. Lee people have lost the plot and there is a sense of FOMO settling in and paying strange sums of money for anything and everything. 

Dont forget the employer gets the Job Keeper and if the employees are employed and the business is profitable then its pure cream so they have a massive windfall. Stupid money flying everywhere.

Yeah I get it mate, but there's stupid and then theres STUPID! Million bucks for a ute? 😂

Re Jobkeeper: 

The company I contract to spent their windfall on restoring their newly acquired river shack/house and did a full strip and reno. We only had a few days locked down, yet none of us were paid for it. That annoyed a LOT of employees I can telya that! Seems the more you have, the more you receive, unlike those who bust their arses every day so you can keep your doors open 🤬

That's all I'm saying about that topic

59 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Its showing as "on hold" just now.

For reference this same car was previously for sale whilst in Victoria (Brighton area from memory).  It was listed at $125k iirc and registered in Vic. It was for sale for a long time and then reappeared in SA at the $165 price. 

Yep I pass this info on mate thanks so much , 120ish is about right for this assuming it’s Mickey Mouse 

14 hours ago, LeeM said:

They may have sold, but for what sorta money is the question? 

I know who restored that grey 912 (a member here who sold it to someone else I believe), yet I'd be very surprised if it sold for anywhere near $175k. That would have to be up there as being close to a world record price if it did

I know who bought it, he is an old colleague of mine and saw my name on the old rego papers. There was a John Goss Falcon Coupe swap as part of the deal. I think both buyer & seller are happy

PFA sneak preview before it hits Carsales.  A very light (960kg), very fast (215hp) and very very fun 69 911 hotrod. Motorvation courtesy of a 2.3 litre MFI twin plug next to a close ratio 915 with LSD.  A little rowdy but very streetable, just ask @itsujack  Oh, and a fantastic “fast road” suspension and brake package.

PM for details and $$$’s. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqV90YlxJU/

1 hour ago, OBRUT said:

PFA sneak preview before it hits Carsales.  A very light (960kg), very fast (215hp) and very very fun 69 911 hotrod. Motorvation courtesy of a 2.3 litre MFI twin plug next to a close ratio 915 with LSD.  A little rowdy but very streetable, just ask @itsujack  Oh, and a fantastic “fast road” suspension and brake package.

PM'd via Instagram 

On 02/02/2021 at 09:12, OBRUT said:

This thing hauls!... just the right amount of noise, compliance and patina for a weekend rocket ship.

On 02/02/2021 at 09:12, OBRUT said:

Looks great Ryan, GLWS 😎

9 hours ago, Port 911 said:

Love the very detailed description of the car that they have obviously spent a long time on. Left nothing out what so ever !🙄