Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I've been looking for a 991 Black Cabriolet 2012 +  but they are just not coming up. I wish I could buy one from the UK and import it over because they have a lot for sale not to mention so much cheaper.  I'll just keep being patient 🙂 

Bare 79 SC Targa shell - imported with some rust $6950.  No glass no removable panels no suspension even the whale tail and dash pad in the photos doesn't come with it.  

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1979-PORSCHE-911-SUPER-CARRERA-WONT-FIND-CHEAPER-COMES-WITH-IMPORT-APPROVAL/274672292844?hash=item3ff3be93ec:g:AcIAAOSwQpZgHgMO&frcectupt=true

I supposed could be useful if you bent yours and had everything to transfer over.

2 hours ago, Coastr said:

Bare 79 SC Targa shell - imported with some rust $6950.  No glass no removable panels no suspension even the whale tail and dash pad in the photos doesn't come with it.  

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1979-PORSCHE-911-SUPER-CARRERA-WONT-FIND-CHEAPER-COMES-WITH-IMPORT-APPROVAL/274672292844?hash=item3ff3be93ec:g:AcIAAOSwQpZgHgMO&frcectupt=true

I supposed could be useful if you bent yours and had everything to transfer over.

Or if you just nicked one?

On 07/02/2021 at 10:18, Coastr said:

He's also trying to sell a LHD '83 cab converted to 993 which is not running for $75k.

Someone should start a "Dreamers & f&^%wits" thread for a good laugh

2 hours ago, JWM said:

That’s pretty much the subtitle of this thread isn’t it? 😂

No its Keyboard Worriers and Keyboard Warriors corner   ....  If I see white specs on a photo interior shot I think its the dust on me screen not that the dude selling aint vacuumed it.  Just don't mention the word Profit .. we are enthusiasts after all 

Anyone know this car out WA way?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1987-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-4362908/?Cr=27

I can't tell if its a local delivery but my hunch is that is an import. Not an issue for me but it looks slightly overpriced if it is as I know I can get a really clean one for 44K pound plus shipping etc. Regardless is the price fair?

1 hour ago, ArthurK said:

Anyone know this car out WA way?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1987-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-4362908/?Cr=27

I can't tell if its a local delivery but my hunch is that is an import. Not an issue for me but it looks slightly overpriced if it is as I know I can get a really clean one for 44K pound plus shipping etc. Regardless is the price fair?

Looks very much ok based todays crazy market .. I saw another in QLD at 110k probably 19 months ago but had been through lots of bad mechanics..

87 looks pretty nice 

50 minutes ago, symsy said:

Looks very much ok based todays crazy market .. I saw another in QLD at 110k probably 19 months ago but had been thorough lots of bad mechanics..

87 looks pretty nice 

Its today's crazy market that I dont want to partake in. My first 993 was going to be a guards red and I really never grew to like it so flipped over to an Arctic Silver. I do like the wide body G50 cars and thats what really draws me to this one

50 minutes ago, tomo said:

Option C16 UK delivery 

OK good to know for future reference. Tossing up between finding a local or importing as I am not fussed about it being UK delivered as long as the price is right for the condition of the car overall.

13 hours ago, ArthurK said:

Its today's crazy market that I dont want to partake in. My first 993 was going to be a guards red and I really never grew to like it so flipped over to an Arctic Silver. I do like the wide body G50 cars and thats what really draws me to this one

OK good to know for future reference. Tossing up between finding a local or importing as I am not fussed about it being UK delivered as long as the price is right for the condition of the car overall.

Yes UK import confirmed also by owner. I liked it being a wide body Targa and a later 3.2 model. If the UK part doesn't concern you, it's probably not far off and worth looking into.

2 hours ago, rafikdous said:

Think I'd call that a fail......

1 hour ago, James P said:

Refreshing price! 

I was beginning to think its not a pandemic, but rather an opioid epidemic, clearly lots of people 'hitting the pipe' 

yes, a realistic price from a motivated seller

so many sellers on carsales asking "asking the moon " prices esp with 991's from 2012-2015

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2009-porsche-911-turbo-997-series-ii-auto-awd-my10/SSE-AD-7046979/?Cr=6

has anyone heard of a 997 gen 1.5 turbo??

i think this car was on carsales about 3 weeks ago, advertised by a dealer for $160k

it disappeared from carsales within a couple of hours

smells of attempted quick flip?

27 minutes ago, Tips said:

The perfect Paddock thrasher/ Safari candidate/ LS transplant/ Garden ornanate/ Bash Car for that price

27 minutes ago, Tips said:

I've been playing phone tag with the seller :(