wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

19 hours ago, Nikos said:

Interesting to see this is now shown as not available on CS and now listed on Collecting Cars.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-1987/sse-ad-6828570/?utm_campaign=sold-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=browser-push-notification&csn_atid=e01d2487-fd19-46f5-9ae9-52f9c6e9bb33

Was originally listed at $100K, and I actually quite liked it. Low km's, Aussie Del, matching numbers etc. Just not in the market for a cab.

I like the yellow (!), nice looking car from the pics.

Here is the link to the auction: https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1987-porsche-911-carrera-3-2-cabriolet currently at $51k with 2 days to go.

Any predictions on final auction sale price? Above the $100k price it was listed on CS for? Would be interested to know the reserve.

1 hour ago, twro said:

I like the yellow (!), nice looking car from the pics.

Here is the link to the auction: https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1987-porsche-911-carrera-3-2-cabriolet currently at $51k with 2 days to go.

Any predictions on final auction sale price? Above the $100k price it was listed on CS for? Would be interested to know the reserve.

I'd be very surprised if it goes above $100k, considering it's been available for months at $100k... I do love it though, I'd be very happy with a 3.2 cab but timing is just not quite right

On 27/02/2021 at 10:13, JLD said:

I'd be very surprised if it goes above $100k, considering it's been available for months at $100k... I do love it though, I'd be very happy with a 3.2 cab but timing is just not quite right

Market has spoken, $82,500 + buyers premium

1 hour ago, Tips said:

Market has spoken, $82,500 + buyers premium

So $87,450 total. Not bad for an Aussie 3.2

18 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Well written, really detailed advert.......not......

Cassis red metallic. Only available on 87-89 AFAIK. Really nice colour in person. 

10 hours ago, JLD said:

So $87,450 total. Not bad for an Aussie 3.2

I wonder what the price would have been if the car was identical and a coupe 

On 24/02/2021 at 06:06, NVS911 said:

A rusted Porsche from the 1950s that needs a complete refurbishment has already attracted an offer more than $100,000 through classic cars retailer Shannons.

Shannons Summer Timed Auction has listed a complete and Australian-delivered 1958 Porsche 356A Cabriolet, which has spent the past 25 years rusting beneath a church at Newmarket in Brisbane.

It requires total refurbishment but has already attracted an offer of $110,000 before online bidding closes at 7pm on Tuesday.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/luxury/rusted-old-porsche-attracts-whopping-bid/news-story/bf12cc782e02fa10c76ffb21a8cdb615

Melbourne-delivered 1958 Porsche 356A Cabriolet in ‘project’ condition sold to a collector for $230,000

If the odometer is anything to go bym, then probably not

averages out to about 1000kms a year.

Is that a water mark in the hoodlining around the sunroof opening?

On 03/03/2021 at 18:42, tomo said:

May be an image of carMay be an image of car and outdoorsMay be an image of carNo photo description available.May be an image of car and road

Special order colour for 1967.  Zitrongelb R1012

shame it’s been white washed .. but worse things have happened 

2 hours ago, NVS911 said:

Memories! I looked at this car when I was first looking to buy a Porsche many years ago. I remember driving it up the M2 to Hamilton’s for a PPI when they were on the Northern Beaches. Rod, the owner at the time let have it for the day to do it. I didn’t end up buying it but what a fun day.