Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 hours ago, Rick V said:

Showing as under offer already!

There was interest within an hour of it going live on their site

3 hours ago, AD911S said:

It's barn dust Adds more value

After the ceiling I ripped out coupla weeks ago, I should have kept what I was covered with and sold it. Woulda made a fortune! 🙄

4 hours ago, symsy said:

He coulda vacuumed it ..  

Speaking up vacuuming. This thing went up by $20 K in 4 hours . Is that still considered flipping ? 
Some people get hurt on the inside about that sort of stuff . 
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1983-porsche-911-carrera-manual-my84/SSE-AD-6629482?pageSource=details&id=SSE-AD-6629482

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

There was interest within an hour of it going live on their site

After the ceiling I ripped out coupla weeks ago, I should have kept what I was covered with and sold it. Woulda made a fortune! 🙄

Doesn’t surprise me..... it’s an awesome car & Andrew has always presented it beautifully.  Great price..... can’t wait to see his purchase!!

1 hour ago, Rick V said:

Doesn’t surprise me..... it’s an awesome car & Andrew has always presented it beautifully.  Great price..... can’t wait to see his purchase!!

Yeah, he gives me the shits how bloody clean it always is 🙄 (don't start Jeff 😅)

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Yeah, he gives me the shits how bloody clean it always is 🙄 (don't start Jeff 😅)

@LeeM....Might be time to drop yours down to Richmonds mate, at those prices....... who know, maybe we could re-ignite that 996 craving?!!

20 minutes ago, Rick V said:

@LeeM....Might be time to drop yours down to Richmonds mate, at those prices....... who know, maybe we could re-ignite that 996 craving?!!

Need a couple of rattle cans and polish before that would happen mate...and a 6 figure sale price 😁

12 hours ago, Dalai said:

Been sitting for ages unsold at $165K, so makes sense to add $20K...

If you compare that to Andrews car, it just goes to show that good, well priced cars move quickly. If it sits, then something is off the mark ;)