Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

9 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

Oh so you didn’t buy it?

No, he had already sold it. He came to my store to make a purchase and I helped him pack the items in the Cayman. It is a cracker of a car in brand new condition, so I was definitely drooling. If I didn't need a back seat then probably a different story. Someone bought a great car

21 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

He started at $600k few months back

What is he doing in the 3rd last picture? Looks like he has a prostate problem and couldn't hold it any longer :)

12 hours ago, wilson59 said:

So ... let me just break it down, cause I want to get it right ..

It's $289k for a car that is still in the workshop, in pieces, but ready to be painted, which is included in the price.

All one needs to do is wait for that to be done, then put it all back together, not included in the price.

At the bottom of the advert, it tells me that the car is worth more than $200k but it's a bargain at $144k o.n.o.

So .. does one do the right thing and start the negotiations at asking price $289k or be a little cheeky and start at $144k? ... after all .. it is worth over $200k.

20 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

It's $289k for a car that is still in the workshop, in pieces, but ready to be painted, which is included in the price.

All one needs to do is wait for that to be done, then put it all back together, not included in the price.

At the bottom of the advert, it tells me that the car is worth more than $200k but it's a bargain at $144k o.n.o.

So .. does one do the right thing and start the negotiations at asking price $289k or be a little cheeky and start at $144k? ... after all .. it is worth over $200k.

Oh you forgot the twin blower you need hot air on this kind build 😀 and the "Talk Tube enhancement", I like this bloke he's LYSDEXTIC like me 

27 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Nailed it 

On 28/10/2021 at 13:16, Dreamr said:

And the worst part about it is (and shame on all if you for not picking it up!) .. 

He tells us it has a 10 digit VIN .. :wacko:everybody knows that it should be 17 digits .. well, I thought everybody knew. Apparently not him.

Early cars don't have 17 character vins.

It came in with the 911SC - around 1980 / 81.