Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Haha. I always laugh when I see a build like that, which looks full race car.... then you see it is an auto on airbags...

I am actually surprised it is even an S.

13 minutes ago, JLD said:

Except it’s tiptronic 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don’t mind a tip 🤷🏻‍♂️ Also, as @MFX pointed out, it’s got airbags! What can you do with it other than run lappies in the centre of town or roll into whatever the modern equivalent of Autosalon is 😆 

Bagged cayman- is what it is.  For some that is the ultimate. At least it’s finished and presented well.  Stance guys are about how it looks parked or driving through the city, not about how it drives.  To them originality people are crazy old coots. It’s a big enough world for everyone.

1 hour ago, Coastr said:

Bagged cayman- is what it is.  For some that is the ultimate. At least it’s finished and presented well.  Stance guys are about how it looks parked or driving through the city, not about how it drives.  To them originality people are crazy old coots. It’s a big enough world for everyone.

I actually like the look of it tbh. Reckon it will probably end up looking better than the new GT3 RS. Its just a weird car to do it with.