Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

20 hours ago, sleazius said:

I actually like the look of it tbh. Reckon it will probably end up looking better than the new GT3 RS. Its just a weird car to do it with.

This ^^^^^^^

I saw this a few weeks ago - and if it was a manual........

Cant say there'd be an argument 'bout whose car is different other than matching deviated seat stitching or PTS colours?

Lots of $$ spent!

22 hours ago, luzzo said:

Damn. This is HOT.

Would love to have space and time for this.

1977 Porsche 911 
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1977-porsche-911-manual/OAG-AD-20454863

It looks just Fugly up close , this car was the ugly duckling hat has sat around many a workshop for years .. 

In the line up of leppers yes I guess you would buy it ...  I sincerely dont get what people want with such things , has so history as such- race history and is just another mediocre race car that never quite had its day , hot , attly and save me from the history lesson ad..     

Yup grump today must be the full moon or something.. 

Seems Cheap - Import but looks nice - Wonder what other options it has other than Deviated stitching.....?

No PCCB, No 6 speed, but cracker colour (100000000% biased)!

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2007/oag-ad-20459004/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&csn_atid=49263b2c-5b5e-482c-a4c3-482b96d459b2

3 minutes ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

ahh sneaky sneaky! 

2022 Bro.... Both look nice actually - All they need is a sequential and a Liberty Walk Bodykit..... :) 

Covid Tax in full effect, new year - new pricing! LOL

Everything is up, waiting for a bargain is well, waiting......

6 hours ago, Coastr said:

Still rocking the original AC - very untouched. I thought all SCs had the 3-spoke steering wheel, might be wrong for 78s.  I wonder what made the paint let go like that.  Maybe an older respray.  Good car to get in and drive.  

You are correct about the steering wheel.

14 hours ago, 901er said:

Paint looks really rough, but there's just something nice about it. 

Bit of rust under the headlight and the drivers quarter panel looks a bit dodge from the engine bay photos, but apart from that looks ok. 

Interesting to see if it moves. Non sunroof and if you can get it painted for 20k, it's good value in this market at $140k