Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

12 hours ago, tomo said:

Bit off track but my mates XU1 was Nipple pink back in the day, Boy did he cop some B/S but he would throw you in it, And you did not pick on the colour again, :)

The holden factory colour was 'strike me pink' and is now the most desirable of the XU1s. 

41 minutes ago, Schnell said:

The holden factory colour was 'strike me pink' and is now the most desirable of the XU1s. 

That maybe but as far as the owner  was concerned it was Nipple :)

13 hours ago, 901er said:

Even if it needs a jump, 2nd rule of car photography: remove jump starter from car before taking pictures 🤯

Shouldn't last long at this price - I'd expect to see it readvertised in a few months running sweetly & several tens-of-thousands dearer.

2 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Thanks for the out. If it was there I missed it.  Not a problem anyway.

I deleted my reply as it hadn't updated the page and after posting saw I was a few hours late in replying... All good. 👍

2 hours ago, Wanna912 said:

Interesting to see this did not last too long. An interesting original example.I understand will be coming to Sydney from WA.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-550-1955/sse-ad-12485755/?_ga=2.76397397.1912819439.1649799598-1880832814.1649228201

image.png

Interested to see if they can register it in NSW. From what I understand it is very tough to do.

9 hours ago, MFX said:

Interested to see if they can register it in NSW. From what I understand it is very tough to do.

i had my Beck fully registered in Victoria. But I would say I was very lucky on the day when I took it to VicRoads. Club permit is a lot easier which is more than enough anyway. I didn't really need full rego, I wasn't going to drive it everyday

1 hour ago, rafikdous said:

i had my Beck fully registered in Victoria. But I would say I was very lucky on the day when I took it to VicRoads. Club permit is a lot easier which is more than enough anyway. I didn't really need full rego, I wasn't going to drive it everyday

Vic is a breeze compared to NSW. A mate has recently registered a brand new 356 Speedster build in VIC. I am pretty sure you couldn't register it in NSW though.

I missed out on this car as I was too stingy, but only intended to club reg. in NSW. My past experience is that NSW is OK to secure club reg, particularly if the vehicle concerned is in (very) good condition. Let me know if anyone has a 550 for sale. 😁

On 14/04/2022 at 08:47, MFX said:

Vic is a breeze compared to NSW. A mate has recently registered a brand new 356 Speedster build in VIC. I am pretty sure you couldn't register it in NSW though.

Quite often done using vw tags unfortunately 

18 hours ago, DJM said:

13 hours ago, mc968cs said:

Nice car that one.  Sold already too, I hear.

Yes sold within a day or two