Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I know nobody cares or wants to hear it but someone offered me one of those for $50k in 2013 while I was in the USA.  A regular Carrera was 25k then so I said ha..no.  At the time they couldn’t be imported either.  It was mint too :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Coastr said:

I know nobody cares or wants to hear it but someone offered me one of those for $50k in 2013 while I was in the USA.  A regular Carrera was 25k then so I said ha..no.  At the time they couldn’t be imported either.  It was mint too :facepalm:

I like hearing it. Makes me remember the decades where 911s depreciated like rocks. Good times.

3 hours ago, Coastr said:

I remember seeing one in Hampton, Melb early 90’s, red, nobody wanted or rated

2 hours ago, OBRUT said:

Wheels should be separated and scattered across the earth, never to be reunited a set - kinda like Infinity stones…

Why don't we kill two birds with one stone and have a combined cremation with this

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1955-porsche-356-1500-manual/SSE-AD-6060423/?Cr=8

1 hour ago, Diamond911 said:

Why don't we kill two birds with one stone and have a combined cremation with this

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1955-porsche-356-1500-manual/SSE-AD-6060423/?Cr=8

That thing has been kicking around for years now. Why it hasn't been burned by now to save everyones eyes is a mystery.