wasserkuhl

Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

your earning way too much then 

I'm hoping he meant 3 months relating to the rise in price of the car .... not what he earnt.

If not, then i'm with you! .....

Welcome PatGF, hopefully will see you on an Adelaide SMT in the not too distant future, or PCSA has a run on 2nd August.

wow  i was thinking one day i would sell my 3.2 and buy a 996  tt but the way prices are  going could hang on to it  

wow  i was thinking one day i would sell my 3.2 and buy a 996  tt but the way prices are  going could hang on to it  

You purchased the Guards red in Melbourne. I was about to buy that. Hope your enjoying it. Hold on to it in this market.

Edited by PatGF

arnage - my comments have nothing to do with holding nerve. Good luck to the seller. I am just curious as to whether our learned commentators feel that a 300km car is now worth 95k - cause bloody hell, that would make me happy! Time to sell the 84!

Yes it is, your comments are only driven by " what I could have got" so to speak. You flipped the car. Simple.

"The Porsche 356C was introduced in September 1963 and was considered the jewel in the Porsche crown."

How many jewels did they have in the crown in 1963?

One, if not counting the race cars , which were pretty nice :D 

Mind you the next year a brighter and more expensive  jewel emerged.

Well technically the C was introduced in 64. So post september 63. Porsche shut shop in sept. so August was last year and october was and is next year.

The T6 body was blended into 356B production in  1963> a T6 body meant larger front and rear glass, twin rear grilles, front fender fuel filler. Proper T6 C models gained disc brakes> This is how you distinct T6 Body B Models and T6 body C models. The wheels. B models had VW style drum brake wheels, C models had 911 style 5 Stud Disc wheels.

how many Jewels? well, frankly , all of them. They rock!

Mods ,can we please have a "investing in Porsches" thread? Or at least "Values" thread? Keep this one clean and simple.

This is that thread My Dear boy. Lets not complicate this art.

I'm hoping he meant 3 months relating to the rise in price of the car .... not what he earnt.

If not, then i'm with you! .....

business has been good this year...but yes I meant what you said dreamr.

Mind you if I had splashed out in January on say:

1x 993tt aussi car

1x 3.2 aussi car

1x 930 aussi car

1x 964 coupe aussi car

(and yes they were all available)

and then sold them now...conservatively would be looking at $200,000 profit..

not a bad way to earn a living ;)  

business has been good this year...but yes I meant what you said dreamr.

Mind you if I had splashed out in January on say:

1x 993tt aussi car

1x 3.2 aussi car

1x 930 aussi car

1x 964 coupe aussi car

(and yes they were all available)

and then sold them now...conservatively would be looking at $200,000 profit..

not a bad way to earn a living ;)  

i'm sensing a bit of a bias towards Aussie delivered cars there Turbo .....

Who said that debate was dead in the water .....

i'm sensing a bit of a bias towards Aussie delivered cars there Turbo .....

Who said that debate was dead in the water .....

non aussi and the lot would probably still be for sale on carsales and I would visiting my bank manager for an extension on my mortgage ;)

It's a pretty sweet looking car.  From the ad it appears to be pretty original.  Can't see it lasting long. 

It's a pretty sweet looking car.  From the ad it appears to be pretty original.  Can't see it lasting long. 

its in your neighborhood - would be worth a look. Paint/body looks like it has seen a fair bit of sun, but that Grey refinished would look sweet.  

I don't know him personally, yet we have spoken a couple of times. I tired to buy it coupla years ago over the phone for not much (among many others), yet after seeing it parked up, it needed a bit of work on the body and paint (maybe a new paint job actually), BUT, any good early 912 in Oz? There ain't many.

if ya keen, get some close up pics of the left side door, rear quarter, decklid and sills, maybe the pan too. Just a suggestion ;)

You're particularly witty today Coastr, what did you have for breakfast?

Trying to finish a report and 90 minute presentation.  The procrastination brings out the frivolous replies I guess :)

A has already been taken down. What was the asking price?  

65k. 

has it? Watch this space ...

Edited by michel

has it? Watch this space ...

Haha. Well done. 

No, He still has it with a new asking price of $80k. Phone was ringing through the night. Got to love the flippers. It is ridiculous how often this happens.

Edited by PatGF

The entry door is open to someone , not sure if its been discussed , but looks like its pretty honest and well written up , not so sure about those rear arches though , I would have thought a pop rivet gun would have been a step in the better direction 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911S-1974-project-car/291521024308?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140106155344%26meid%3Dfd877067ecdb4d9bae39850c9522c997%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D191639745231

The entry door is open to someone , not sure if its been discussed , but looks like its pretty honest and well written up , not so sure about those rear arches though , I would have thought a pop rivet gun would have been a step in the better direction 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911S-1974-project-car/291521024308?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140106155344%26meid%3Dfd877067ecdb4d9bae39850c9522c997%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D191639745231

>"I was advised by the previous owner that the car was previously running"

AKA "ran when parked"