Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

great example of how rust can destroy a car, ....and then a botched job of try to fix it all. Looks like one of those US early hot rod cars where they used to drill into the frame to save weight

Open cheque book buyer. Good. Shop that does the work, they'll be buying a new boat afterwards!. Enthusiast without open cheque book, good luck!

The pans look ok, yet the bottom of the A and B pillars would be the main concern that leads to knackered sills etc etc. Parcel shelf, rear guards knackered etc

Everything is easy to buy and it's repairable, yet how much? $20k to 30k for a shop to do the repairs with P tax added, $10k for paint, interior, motor repairs etc etc. Potentially a $60k to 80k fix at shop prices. 

You'd probably come out even or with a bit of cash on top, yet thats a LOT of work and what if's!

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!

It is nice but really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWGIytePrRI

It is a nice C3.2.

Will be interesting to see how long it take to sell.  Not that Scott gets his air cooled pricing wrong often I've noticed from his turn over.  Yes, I have composed myself.

http://autohaushamilton.com.au/porsche-sales/porsches-for-sale

yeah, but how nice is that.  Arguably the nicest g-model you could buy save for a 74 Carrera.

$110k....big money

I'd just add, that's only 55,000 pounds and you'd struggle to find one that nice in Europe for that kind of money.

what about the 993s they have for sale? I thought they were $200,000K now. Clearly not at $159k. Grab a bargain gents!

The C3.2 is exactly the same colour spec as my 930, minus wide body, larger engine and wing. Higher kms and I paid less 6 months ago for the turbo. Silver lining ;)

yeah, but how nice is that.  Arguably the nicest g-model you could buy save for a 74 Carrera.

$110k....big money

I'd just add, that's only 55,000 pounds and you'd struggle to find one that nice in Europe for that kind of money.

51,500 pounds - aussi dollar keeps falling..

oh yeah, they sell a car to CTS and CTS sells them one back. The resulting trade beings cars that neither has been able to resell..

Go on T, give them a call ask ask how much. What's your guess.

Go on T, give them a call ask ask how much. What's your guess.

doesn't it give you the shits that they never stick a price on their cars. At least Autohaus puts it out there.

FRAZ you know we are both hoping it is a lot of CASH so as we can both feel just a little smug about our recent purchases ;) Duttons tax has to be 20%. Just tried to read the milege using photoshop - I think 133,511 kms - 

The Duttons 964 4 has been up for a week actually and I have also seen the car.

they want 110k. Which is an utter joke HAHAHA.

Paint looks very ordinary. You would think they would present the car better.