Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

what about the 993s they have for sale? I thought they were $200,000K now. Clearly not at $159k. Grab a bargain gents!

The C3.2 is exactly the same colour spec as my 930, minus wide body, larger engine and wing. Higher kms and I paid less 6 months ago for the turbo. Silver lining ;)

51,500 pounds - aussi dollar keeps falling..

Maybe i was getting excited there.  James May's red 84 sold for 50k.  So a later model in as-good condition mightn't fetch the same without a celebrity connection?  Hard to know.

Thats good! I wish I got in whilst still available...

CTS seems to be fairly priced when compared against Dutton.

Spose the above 10 or 12 heavy blows analogy makes sense... particularly if  CTS is now part iof the DUTTONS group 

Didn't know there were any left. Only 30 scheduled for the land down under. 

Im thinking of putting down a deposit and by the time it comes in next year I can do a straight swap with the 993.

http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=((Make%3D[Porsche]{%26}(Model%3D[Cayman]{%26}Badge%3D[GT4]))%26Service%3D[Carsales])&sortby=Price&area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

that rusty ebay car had a link to a dropbox account with more pictures.  There is holes in that car you could put Donald Trump's ego through.  I would call it unrestorable. Even the coupe parcel shelf is rotted out.  That's a lot of money for a rolling parts bin.

Is this the one that sold at SHANNONS a month or two ago for $72K,

Also that first Photo looks like it's got a major radiator leak:wacko:

Edited by CarreraG50

The Duttons 964 4 has been up for a week actually and I have also seen the car.

they want 110k. Which is an utter joke HAHAHA.

LOLOLOLOLOL I'd be mad not to sell for that.

Good luck Dutton's! They could at least fix the bumper frown for that kind of money!

7038_zps2kb0cqxu.jpeg

doesn't it give you the shits that they never stick a price on their cars. At least Autohaus puts it out there.

FRAZ you know we are both hoping it is a lot of CASH so as we can both feel just a little smug about our recent purchases ;) Duttons tax has to be 20%. Just tried to read the milege using photoshop - I think 133,511 kms - 

Yes I can't stand it either when you have to ask the price. the implication is if you need to ask you can't afford it.

Does anyone know how much they are asking for the blue TARGA ? What about the LhD 964 RS T ?

Maybe i was getting excited there.  James May's red 84 sold for 50k.  So a later model in as-good condition mightn't fetch the same without a celebrity connection?  Hard to know.

Actually Coastr I think you may be right, the $110k Autohaus car is a 95 percentile car due to its mileage and condition.  The $85k red '86 car at CTS is a 50 percentile car asking for slightly greater than median price.  Hence that's why it hasn't sold.

I've got closure now.