Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Actually Coastr I think you may be right, the $110k Autohaus car is a 95 percentile car due to its mileage and condition.  The $85k red '86 car at CTS is a 50 percentile car asking for slightly greater than median price.  Hence that's why it hasn't sold.

I've got closure now.

You mean Burgundy? at CTS - I think that colour combination would be hampering it somewhat also.

LOLOLOLOLOL I'd be mad not to sell for that.

Good luck Dutton's! They could at least fix the bumper frown for that kind of money!

I don't get why you wouldn't spend $500-$1k for a decent detail on a car like this if you're asking that money? I'll give credit to CTS for this. Our C2 was inspected, fully serviced and professionally detailed before collection. And I heard they've sent the C2 Cab they have at the moment out for a $3k service including straightening out the bumper (photos taken prior...why?). The Cab is (relatively) good value for under $60k...

I don't get why you wouldn't spend $500-$1k for a decent detail on a car like this if you're asking that money?

The gent who buys it with his spare change probably has his own "fellow" who takes care of "that sort of thing" in his "garage".

Either that , or like me reckons paying for a detail is like paying for a manicure :wub:

I dont know that feeling unfortunately! :lol: probably never will! Radiators for life Yo! ?

fun

that the heater never really turns off

that you need at least 60 seconds to warm up or you will inevitably stall

that gear changes get stickier and stickier as the day goes on

that you have to perform a intricate finger movement that involves varying degrees of facial expression to lock the doors

I don't think you are ready for this much fun Edgy ;)

fun

that the heater never really turns off

that you need at least 60 seconds to warm up or you will inevitably stall

that gear changes get stickier and stickier as the day goes on

that you have to perform a intricate finger movement that involves varying degrees of facial expression to lock the doors

I don't think you are ready for this much fun Edgy ;)

I have owned too many old cars! Happy to enjoy what I have for the foreseeable future.... It is nice to to have a car that's been drivable during the entire length of ownership! ? 

But I definitely want to restore an old 911 one of these days... I do miss swinging spanners some times. ?