Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

OK, final post from me here, i'll jump over to Ownership and Enthusiasm now i have bitten the bullet.

Good news is I got onto a former work colleague now living back in Perth - his father in law has several race, Targa and street Porsches and has used KTEC for years,  They know Brendan at KTEC really well.  He's offered to get the inside word on the car from Brendan, let Brendan know i'm the real deal not some time waster and go take it for a spin on my behalf.  I reckon that will save me a trip over as i wouldn't know 10% of what they know.  Happy days.  Fingers crossed it's good.

Nice one.

I hope it all works out for you.

I'm looking forward to seeing the car on an SMT or SMCC.

I'll have to learn the terms - SMT or SMCC??. Certainly interested in a blast around the hills with like minded porschephiles if that's what they mean!

Did a few EMRs (early morning runs) with Lotus club when I had the clubbie. Good times,

Broken 930 replica turbo?

http://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-salvage/item/-/details/C1975--Porsche--911--Coupe/252376572

Wonder what that'll go for.  Wish I had the money to take a punt!

This bad boy was unfortunately involved in a high speed accident a month or two ago.

It was for sale earlier this year for about $40k and claimed over 500kw of power if I'm not mistaken.

Could be some good engine bits!

This bad boy was unfortunately involved in a high speed accident a month or two ago.

It was for sale earlier this year for about $40k and claimed over 500kw of power if I'm not mistaken.

Could be some good engine bits!

At least it had a cage. Could be broken up for some good bits.

Broken 930 replica turbo?

http://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-salvage/item/-/details/C1975--Porsche--911--Coupe/252376572

Wonder what that'll go for.  Wish I had the money to take a punt!

I popped in and had a look at this car last week, fair whack..bit more damage then can been seen on the photos.. has also lost an oil line in the process of the accident so buyer beware i guess on the mechanicals...

I popped in and had a look at this car last week, fair whack..bit more damage then can been seen on the photos.. has also lost an oil line in the process of the accident so buyer beware i guess on the mechanicals...

Made 36 on the fall of the hammer, with auction fees would owe the buyer 40k....not cheap....

WHOOOA! That's crazy money!

Crazy... considering he could've bought it for not much more in driving condition a few months ago  

http://www.carsales.com.au/print.aspx?R=14381526&TabID=304744&base=&vertical=Car&cr=6&eapi=2&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%204294963765%204294680595%20939&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=default&ModID=611998

Apparently the new owner has no intentions of wrecking it and plans to put it back on the road....

Crazy... considering he could've bought it for not much more in driving condition a few months ago  

http://www.carsales.com.au/print.aspx?R=14381526&TabID=304744&base=&vertical=Car&cr=6&eapi=2&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%204294963765%204294680595%20939&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=default&ModID=611998

Apparently the new owner has no intentions of wrecking it and plans to put it back on the road....

OK, so it didnt sell, and then it crashed..........hope he had insurance <_< just sayin.....

Awww man don't do that, I mean. C'mon. *slaps head and mumbles to himself walking away..........

Offers considered?

This car was involved, actually caused an accident with one of our company cars. Incredibly lucky no one was hurt. Testament to the strength of the new falcons. It ran into a 6 month old G6E causing 30k worth of repairable damage......