Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Was about to post the same thing - looks pretty much like it must be his - he used to call this the triple 300 car.   300kph, $300,000, 300kw.   Looks good in red.

Im not sure I have seen 300kph , 287 maybe ;)  Looks like a great car ..when do we declare them classic 20 yrs?

^^^great, that's all I need--cheap 997s...at that price I'd be happy to add one to my garage. 

Higher Km UK imports are about too... usually much cheaper too! 

I am waiting for Turbo T's 997.2 Turbo :lol: 

Edited by edgy

Not exactly a Porsche, but never knew there were any Koenigseggs in Australia...a bargain at 2.1 mill. It has 288 on the clock so probably needs an engine rebuild:)

http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?area=Stock&vertical=car&sortBy=TopDeal&q=((Make%3D[Koenigsegg])%26(Service%3D[Carsales]))&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

In honour of 9-11 Day , I think there should a PFA membership modification to create more traffic , more internet traffic and especially stylish road traffic..

Go drive atleast 9.11 kms , its preferable to do that very fast 

Oh an whilst Im here virtual tyre kicking whilst I pump up again, that real world bloody flat rear tyre on the TT before it gets another blast 

How many  White GT3's 997 are there ..?

Whats the views on the prices 195k Gen1 , the Gen2 with the engine rebuild with great debate at 289k and now this … 

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3681864&Cr=40

Ah yes they are all white ..Im a little fixated

I did notice a bit of a red thing happening today 260k Gen 2 GT3 and the Red TT 300 car , has anyone bought that yet?

911 Day wont last forever you know

Whats the views on the prices 195k Gen1 , the Gen2 with the engine rebuild with great debate at 289k and now this … 

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3681864&Cr=40

Ah yes they are all white ..Im a little fixated

I did notice a bit of a red thing happening today 260k Gen 2 GT3 and the Red TT 300 car , has anyone bought that yet?

911 Day wont last forever you know

That car in the link is owned by a PFA member, seen it at the tracks, Chinatown, and few other places (car shops). Looks good - I personally think its a fair price in todays market.

It's red fever Syms! A little birdie told me that that Red gen2 GT3 is really great - never seen the track and has no over revs  ;)