Sign in to follow this  
Corki944

Nice 928, seems cheap!

Hi there all,

First post for me here so hope it works out. Saw this on gumtree & may be of interest to us front engined mob!

1982 Porsche 928S Coupe,

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-avoca/cars-vans-utes/1982-porsche-928s-coupe/1028453352

I probably would if I could, but having enough fun with my 944.....

Well that went well, car sold in 3 hrs. Managed to save description and photos if anyone interested.

"Up for sale is an Electric Blue 1982 Porsche 928S. The car is an automatic, rear wheel drive with a 4.7L V8 engine.

The engine has recently been rebuilt and runs very well. It has a custom white leather interior with slight water damage. The car has electric windows, central locking, AC, electric driver's seat and a custom sound system with a TV.

The car has potential once it is fully repaired. At the current stage, the car will not start(most likely flat battery) and there is a small leak on the drivers side. Unfortunatley the owner passed away before finishing the repair job. If the car is fixed up it will run well as the engine is fine but I am also happy to let it go for parts as 928 parts are hard to come by."

You snooze you loose obviously. Just shows how popular these cars still are.

Welcome to the board Corki.

Well priced cars seem to move quickly. This car looked good in electric blue.

Don't know much about 928s, but I hear parts are exie. Happy to be corrected.

Hi Corki,

Would like to hear more about your Super/944 ?

PM if preferred, Mark.