RFactor GT Historics - Porsche 911

GregAx

Hi all,

Thought this may be of some interests to fellow gamers and Porsche fans. I am big fan of racing sims and more frequently on the Simraceway league.

RFactor is a racing sim that has been around for years with some really great mods/addons. It's PC based and you need a good steering wheel. I have a Logitech G27.

The GT Historics mod has great selection of 911's from the great 70's era not to mention all other makes. There are also heaps of tracks to download - Spa and Bathurst being my fav.

These sound amazing and are real fun to drive. Graphics are real good with car details pretty accurate

Regards,

Greg.

post-1641-0-60224600-1388653333_thumb.jp

post-1641-0-82026100-1388653361_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

it's been years since I've played rFactor but i'm keen to get in and try some of the Porsche content - I used to be big into the Indy leagues

Is it difficult to get 'up to date' with patches etc?

• 2 months later...

If anyone is looking for a wheel shoot me a pm thinking about selling mine soon.

Also I have Rfactor but Game stockcar is worth checking out I recently got it and cant stop it's killer amounts of fun! All mods are compatible between the two games also.

• 2 months later...

I have been thinking about getting setup for PC sim racing for a while, Cal that picture alone has convinced me. Is Rfactor a better choice than rfactor 2 ?

Sorted this out yet? Here's some more incentive. :) 

screenhunter_9.jpg

57771892_640.jpg

20736650.jpg

904_tf_p.jpg

Sintiacutetulo-2_zps7d6cd4cd.jpg

porsche914v5if1.jpg

lemans7102.jpg

gruppec1.png

Very nice! I have the pc to run it, I need to get a new cockpit as I sold my own one. Wheel I have. Right now trying to figure out whether it's worth doing a triple screen setup or going the Oculus Rift VR approach. Still waiting to see how good they can get the display panel in the Oculus.

I'm keen Russ, just need something like this.....

http://www.pagnianimports.com.au/racing-simulator-cockpit/gtpro-racing-simulator/next-level-gtpro-v2-racing-simulator-cockpit-chair.html

Getting sick of Forza 5 with a controller, although they just released the full nordschleife + gp track dlc which is nice.

• 1 year later...

Hi All, I know this is an old post, I too am a big fan of Rfactor 1, but apart from the British Cup cars, I'm finding it difficult to find all the add-on cars I've seen in this thread

I tried downloading a few from rfactorcentral a few months back, but when I unpacked them they were incomplete

Can anyone show me where I can get them?

Hi All, I know this is an old post, I too am a big fan of Rfactor 1, but apart from the British Cup cars, I'm finding it difficult to find all the add-on cars I've seen in this thread

I tried downloading a few from rfactorcentral a few months back, but when I unpacked them they were incomplete

Can anyone show me where I can get them?

PM Sent ;)

Archived