Remember Me not working

Quozl

Having an issue since changing my password that the site will no longer remember my login. Every time I revisit the site I have to re-enter my login details even when the "Remember Me" box is ticked.

Browser is Chrome 32.0.1700.72 m latest version no issue with any of the other sites I visit so don't think it is a setting in my cookies or cache.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers Al

Hi Al,

I've checked my 2 memberships and both times the "Remember Me" function has worked.

If no-one else posts with this same problem I can only imagine the issue is at your end. I realise this is of bugger all use to you when you are seeking help, but I'm really not sure which way to point you… sorry.

Anyone?!

Kerry

Hi Kerry, like I said it only has happened since I changed my password here, nothing is clearing / deleting my cookies when I close Chrome as all other sites keep the login details,

First thing I did was check all the settings at my end so stumped here as well, thanks for looking into it anyway,

Cheers Al

Yes it works fine with Firefox. 

I seem to have fixed whatever the issue was, I'm assuming corrupt cookie or similar.

In Chrome I just deleted all cookies, cleared the cache, history deleted everything etc and then re-logged into all my sites including this one (though I wasn't having issues with any others) .

I then closed the browser down completely and re tried this site and it seems to have now remembered my login.

Will update if it happens again but as I mentioned it seems to have been a corrupt cookie or something similar from when I changed my password to the site.

Cheers Al

Archived