What's putting a smile on your dial?

making me smile - the drive to get into another P - car!  I'd say by close of 2015 - my 'Ride/s' will not have MINI next to it.

I'm motivated dammit - I may end up single, but its worth risking right fellas?

:P  :P

Don't answer that.  IT"S A TRAP!!!!    :ph34r:

making me smile - the drive to get into another P - car! I'd say by close of 2015 - my 'Ride/s' will not have MINI next to it.

:P:P

wWmAncD.gif

making me smile - the drive to get into another P - car!  I'd say by close of 2015 - my 'Ride/s' will not have MINI next to it.

:P  :P

Of course it is... I'm easy either way single, married, divorced, defacto  :lol:  been there done all of that. Lucky to have an understanding better half nowadays. 

Smile on our dial? We located a unicorn... but not in 911 or porsche format, it's a car we've wanted for a long while!  :ph34r:

We picked up our first Porsche last night. 2002 Boxster S. I had a good look through the receipts and saw that it's had some work done to it in the last couple of years, clutch replaced, IMS upgrade, new rotors and pads, etc. It's got an Eclipse AVN827GA head unit and the maps are quite old but I found the Naviextras card unscratched so should be able to use that to get a free map upgrade. :)

Smiles aplenty right now.

Good on you WRC, welcome to the Forum and the wonderful world of Boxsters.  

Sounds like you have done well especially with the IMS upgrade.  

No sleepless nights over that one.

When you finally finish smiling take some photos and post them up if you can.

Welcome again and hopefully catch you and the Box at a coffee catch up or an SMT.

Boxsters Rule!

I'm negotiating for a property that has 6 acres, 4 bedrooms, rumpus room, dlug and two bays of lock up garage. The shed has six bays lock up, five of which are two deep, one with a high roof suitable for a two post hoist. The single bay has a shower and toilet. Guess where I will spend lots of time. :)

We picked up our first Porsche last night. 2002 Boxster S. I had a good look through the receipts and saw that it's had some work done to it in the last couple of years, clutch replaced, IMS upgrade, new rotors and pads, etc. It's got an Eclipse AVN827GA head unit and the maps are quite old but I found the Naviextras card unscratched so should be able to use that to get a free map upgrade. :)

Smiles aplenty right now.

Awesome! Great car. Welcome and enjoy the wheels off it

If you get to Dakdak this morming,  photos please.

desismileys_4514.gif

Just so happens there was only one person taking photos this morning.....and guess who that was?

So no proof exists, although Steve P did run his fingers through my eyebrow area and appeared to enjoy it somewhat.

desismileys_4422.gif

Just saying

desismileys_4514.gif

Just so happens there was only one person taking photos this morning.....and guess who that was?

So no proof exists, although Steve P did run his fingers through my eyebrow area and appeared to enjoy it somewhat.

desismileys_4422.gif

Just saying

This is true, I was a witness!

You couldn't really tell tho,  Niko had used some mascara to darken them up - looked a bit like the emoticon actually.