What's putting a smile on your dial?

Last night , amazing concert , a friend of mine reckons the best concert he has ever been to (and like me we've seen a ton of legends). Hard to disagree.

Not many old bands can still crank it out as tightly and energetically as they did in their prime. These guys are all well into their 60s. The benefits of staying fit - 2 hours without a break. 

www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/midnight-oil-delivers-power-and-passion-in-hobart-concert/news-story/868902d393ae0b5feff779ac2d13fc31

• 2 weeks later...

could do with some side pipes and change the handles to Harley style angel bars.

wait, then it will be totally useless for a barrow.

Maybe hang a few rear mirrors.

Needs to be  lowered, add 2 postholes full of concrete should fix the ride...

• 3 weeks later...

Love the first line in the comments. Well presented and professionally written ad too ?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carramar/cars-vans-utes/audi-a4-1-8-tfsi-with-long-rego-/1166787688

Check out his other truck ad comments too. Gotta love an entrepreneur, but he needs your help ?

Wife did level 1 Porsche driving course on the weekend at Mt Cotton. She had a ball and was fastest (only) woman. She came away very impressed with all the cars in the range but loved the new panny 4S and the Macan. 

The instructers were awesome and Thomas Mezera (?) was a real gentleman. If your better half has the slightest inclination towards cars then this course is money well spent imho! 

Video of your wife drifting, it doesn’t get any hotter than that ?

5 hours ago, LeeM said:

Love the first line in the comments. Well presented and professionally written ad too ?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carramar/cars-vans-utes/audi-a4-1-8-tfsi-with-long-rego-/1166787688

Check out his other truck ad comments too. Gotta love an entrepreneur, but he needs your help ?

"On the other hand ,I need your help with load and unload due my health ." so in other words he wants to be a removalist but he is too broken and/ or old to actually do it so will just drive the truck while you do it all  :lol:

On a happier note than my vent, I started the new job installing robes for another company in new homes coupla weeks ago.

Such a great company that obviously look after their contractors, and the work is MUCH easier for these 52 year old bones. I really should have done this years ago! Very happy ??

4 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Thought this post following your vent may have been she kept going after the dead possum, and cleaned out your garage for you Lee! Good to hear of the new job, old tradie bones need a bit of comfort after 30 years on the tools

Hahaha, I wish mate! Hard enough getting her to pick up her clothes off the floor, so cleaning my shed would be a bloody miracle! ?

I haven't been on the tools that long, but 12 years feels like 20 ? Having a decent company to work for makes you want to work (to a point), so I'm happy to help them out when they need it

• 2 weeks later...

We got playstation VR and man that is a cool thing. We have drive club as the driving game and it is very cool. A bit of adjustment required but much better than I expected. There is a deep diving demo and when you strap people in for the first time reactions range from awe and wonder to out right terror and vertigo. I did not think it would be as good as it is but I think it is amazing.